popa is offline Senior Member

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh thats nice. Big balls for someone that scammed the entire internet in one big swoop.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    he is a funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    he is a funny guy

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! seems to be a pretty unpopular guy huh?!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm fuking shocked, that's just some bad times... Bigkev was one of the most helpful, insightful, and motivating bros on this board at one time along with being highly respected... That is just a ****ty all around scenario, oh well bros, you live and you learn...

take care
    Last edited by monster.; 01-14-2004 at 02:18 PM.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    no matter how big i was, i wouldnt like the thought of loads of bodybuilders comming after me. Is he bruce lee?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    hes pretty bold. id be afraid of some one shooting me if i were him.

I don't care how big or bad he is, from what I hear he's both, but so what, what the hell does that mean in the big picture, a man without honor and integrity is exactly that....doesn't matter who's *ss you can kick.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I have met a lot of people that everyone said was a bad ass. After further review they were usualy big pussies.
    Been in two or three fights in Highschool and carried that rep for years.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm happy to say that I never was on the screwed side of him. And when I first got here he had the type of physic that motivated me, hell anytime he posted some advice about working out or diet I'd try it. I'd also say it's a **** shame that we have scammers around. I only know of what I read, and if he is a scammer....well, howz the saying go....die scammer die????

And I hope he didn't scam a guy like bdtr! Because the **** he talketh would be the last time he talketh ****!

SID

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    F*ck big kev and *******. They are both scamming pieces of garbage.

what a deush bag

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    F*ck big kev and *******. They are both scamming pieces of garbage.
    and who?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    where i am originally from he would catch a serious paid beating(if you know what i mean)! scamming is just bull**** because it just proves how much you have to be skeptical about everything

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    He's talking all that ****, but you KNOW he's always looking over his shoulder now. I don't care how much money he made on the scams.. it wouldn't be worth it...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey does anyone really know where this fag lives? His address or home gym and as he refers to? He talks a lot of big talk. I was just wondering cause he is inviting people to his house that he scammed so why dont you guys that got scammed by him get all together and go to his house then give him a beat down.
    Im serious if I was scammed by that fvker and knew others that got scammed as well, I would get all of us together and go give him a visit without him even knowing. Thats just me but just my 2 cents.

RDL
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 01-14-2004 at 03:20 PM.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Ahh, smell the scammer love..........

What a cock smoker.

-LH

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Does he think no one will get him back. What goes around comes around, sometimes with some help and a bat

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That was just a front to set up people for his scam operation...

I'll bet my life on that, don't think for a second a guy like that
    really cares about anyone but himself...

And BIGKEV is you read this we had our words, could care less what you think, but I'll just say you are just what I thought you were the whole time...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm fuking shocked, that's just some bad times... Bigkev was one of the most helpful, insightful, and motivating bros on this board at one time along with being highly respected... That is just a ****ty all around scenario, oh well bros, you live and you learn...

take care

BIGKEV was and is a big boy...

I'm sure he can throw with some one the best, but that being said
    there's alot of big boys that can throw and do worse things to you...

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I have met a lot of people that everyone said was a bad ass. After further review they were usualy big pussies.
    Been in two or three fights in Highschool and carried that rep for years.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.....if anybody decides to take a shot at him...please post.....can't wait to be updated on this matter

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey does anyone really know where this fag lives? His address or home gym and as he refers to? He talks a lot of big talk. I was just wondering cause he is inviting people to his house that he scammed so why dont you guys that got scammed by him get all together and go to his house then give him a beat down.
    Im serious if I was scammed by that fvker and knew others that got scammed as well, I would get all of us together and go give him a visit without him even knowing. Thats just me but just my 2 cents.

RDL
    I posted on fitness geared that his home gym is the 24 hour fitness in friendswood, tx if anyone wants to bump heads with the guy. I wouldn't but get a posse together of the bros who lost $$.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    That was just a front to set up people for his scam operation...

I'll bet my life on that, don't think for a second a guy like that
    really cares about anyone but himself...
    I hear that bro, I was away for about a year or so on here while that was happening, thats why i am shocked.. The last i heard of BigKev he was giving me advice about my cycles, and that was a years ago.. I am not the person to judge, but anyone deserving to be taught a lesson would be a theif.. It's not my prob, nor do i care... This whole situation is just surprising to me, thats all..

I can understand that, but scammers usually work months to set up a big operation like what he did... You're talking about alot of $$$ from what I know
    about the whole thing...

Buff all i can say is i hope, it works out... The majority of the juicers i know don't take disrespectful people lightly, I can only imagine if these fellas were robbed of hundreds or even thousands of dollars, what would happen.. If i were BigKev (if he's not already) i'd invest in a bulletproof vest and carry 24/7... It's sh!tty bro, sh!tty is the best word to describe it...

take care guys
    Last edited by monster.; 01-14-2004 at 04:52 PM.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    This should be a good message to all scammers. YOu will get caught and somebody or body's will place a bounty on your head and you could end up in a very bad place.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Man on the run.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads

RDL

Well for one thing. You really dont try to fight a guy on his own turf unless you have friends with you. I might not be the biggest guy, but if you came to my door step trying to kick my ass, Id have 8 guys on you before you could get back to your car. Im sure he has friends around where he lives cause you dont **** where you sleep.
    All the talk of everyone saying theyre gonna kick his ass wont, else they would have. All the ones who will kick his ass are smart enough not to voice it over the net.
    Im sure there are 3 or 4 close bros who are planning a trip to see him, and it will be discrete and quick. No talk, no explaining. Just take him out in his gym parking lot and drive off.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys - he's like 5'8". His forehead would bump my nipple. At 250lbs hes not a monster, come by westhiemer and hayes tonight around 8 and I will introduce yall to some "big boys".......

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Well for one thing. You really dont try to fight a guy on his own turf unless you have friends with you. I might not be the biggest guy, but if you came to my door step trying to kick my ass, Id have 8 guys on you before you could get back to your car. Im sure he has friends around where he lives cause you dont **** where you sleep.
    All the talk of everyone saying theyre gonna kick his ass wont, else they would have. All the ones who will kick his ass are smart enough not to voice it over the net.
    Im sure there are 3 or 4 close bros who are planning a trip to see him, and it will be discrete and quick. No talk, no explaining. Just take him out in his gym parking lot and drive off.

Right, all you would see is the glare of my headlights and the bat to the knee. I though on the other hand would not take my friends, even friends break on the stand.....not that I would know anything about that kinda stuff.

I like the republican ****ting on the democraps thing...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    What goes around comes around and in this day and age I have seen people killed for a $10 rock.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Man if those are his real remarks that is just plain dumb after being proven to be a scammer. You would think he would want to lay low for a very long time on the internet or elsewhere. He never got a dime from me but I feel for everyone tht trusted him. Some of the guys on these boards spend thousands of $ a year on gear. If a few of them got together I bet they could send a professional down to see him. Hopefully he won't keep egging people on like that if it was really him.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    . I though on the other hand would not take my friends, even friends break on the stand

Need to know how to select certain friends during certain events.
    The bat to the knee while the guy takes his smoke break in his backyard alone at 1am is a good event to test certain friends with.
    If you select em right, they usually pull through with an A+ and a homerun.

The saying goes" He may be big but once I kick in his knee, he'll be hurtin'.
    Anyway. Enough tuff guy talk. Im getting all worked up over something I am not even involved in.

hey daddydbol, you go out like bakerstreet pub or red door? Westimer is a bumpin ass street..uh, oh yeah, bigkev...sucks

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I posted on fitness geared that his home gym is the 24 hour fitness in friendswood, tx if anyone wants to bump heads with the guy. I wouldn't but get a posse together of the bros who lost $$.

No **** thats my gym!

Thread Information