giant bill is offline New Member

Where's the strength??

I'm currently into my cycle of 500mg/Sust, 400mg/Deca , 30mg/Dbol . It's about week 5 and I've gained nicely-- 20 lbs. and counting. The problem: My strength sucks!!!?!!
    My training routine seems fine. A high volume approach taxing my androgen receptors to the fullest. Sleep is good at around 8-9 hrs. a night. Drugs are real also. Could anyone shed some light as to why I'm not gaining any strength?? It is week 5 now so, all drugs should be in full gear.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you adding weight to the bar each time you hit the gym?

giant bill is offline New Member
    Billy Boy,
    Yes. I'm adding more weight but failing at my attempts. It really sucks. I was getting stronger BEFORE I went on. It's weird though-- I'm fuller and thicker than ever but just the same in strength.
    Maybe it's my routine. I'm doing high volume because I've read that doing HIT style training while juicing is dumb. Supposedly, when your test levels are high, you need to tax all of your androgen receptors. Maybe, I just need to go heavy and forget this current routine. What do you think??

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I personally go heavy 3-4 sets no more than 8 reps.My strength increased but nothing drastic.I am still lifting what I was at the end of my cycle although it is a bit harder.Experiment bro different people respond to different things.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It is a little bit early for your strenth to go up.........
    BUT i would'nt worry about it to much it will come when you least expect it.

Boston is offline Associate Member

Re: Where's the strength??

Originally posted by giant bill
    I'm currently into my cycle of 500mg/Sust, 400mg/Deca , 30mg/Dbol . It's about week 5 and I've gained nicely-- 20 lbs. and counting. The problem: My strength sucks!!!?!!
    Dude, that sounds like a great strenght cycle. It should be kicking in... did you start the d-bol at the begining? You should have felt that right off the bat... firts 5 to 10 days! If you want strength, you need to train for strength. Write yourself up a power ruitine on your squat and bench. Go for less reps (6-4) and heavyer weight (75 - 95% of your max) on your last four sets with a down set at around 60% of your max to failure. How many cycles have you done? How is your diet? You should be able to add at least 35 - 50 lbs. to your max on this cycle all things being equal, IMO.

Thread Information