Thread: Finaplix H

Noogie is offline New Member

Finaplix H

Alrighty, I've been considering brewing up my own batch of injectable Fina, and I have a small question to ask.

I've been looking around the net for info on fina. I found one site, it claims that Finaplix H implants don't require a prescription to order. So technically if it doesn't require a prescription to order, does that mean if I found a place that sells it, I could just walk in and buy a box?

I know in here (In Canada), we can own it, but we can't buy or sell it. Does that only apply to the finished product, or also the raw materials for it?

Last thing I want to do is get busted for buying the raw materials for it...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

canada

not sure for canada but the states you can but pellets

You can get it online, but 99% of US Online vet shops won't deliver to Canada....try a search.

Noogie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    You can get it online, but 99% of US Online vet shops won't deliver to Canada....try a search.
    If I do happen to find one who delivers, will it be able to cross the border safely? Or is that the reason why most shops won't deliver?

Quote Originally Posted by Noogie
    If I do happen to find one who delivers, will it be able to cross the border safely? Or is that the reason why most shops won't deliver?
    As far as I know, that is the reason.
    I have heard (heard mind you) that they are supposed to be aware (here in the US) of International Transportation Laws, I have also heard that some Businesses don't/won't be responsible for lack of delivery.

Thread Information