rawhide is offline Junior Member

Strength gains ONLY from HGH?

What's up bro's,
    I'm a pitcher that only wants to get the strength gains from HGH...I will be doing mild cycles like Primo, Winny and Var throughout the 7 month deal...let me know what it is I need to do to only get strong...I have to stay limber, flexible, etc. Also, I don't want to fry my thyroid...somebody clue me in in more detail with the t3 dosages...should I do 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off? Any info would be great...also should I cycle on and off of glucophage? I'm starting out at 2 i.u.'s a month of jintropin, 3 i.u.'s next month and 4 i.u.'s for the remainding months...any help would be greatly appreciatted...thanks...rawhide

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You won't see dramatic strength gains from only GH. GH alone is just an expensive fat burner. You will definitely get lean. As a pitcher, I'd be very careful taking Winny. It can really dry out your joints. I will never touch the stuff again.

The first 2 months of GH you will definitely get sides like sore joints, slight carpal tunnel and shoulder pain. But if you can hang in there, after that the pain will go away. Everyone exp. this.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking the GH because your worried about drug testing?..because there's alot cheaper and better choices out there if all your looking for is strength!

Fina

haloteston

oxandralone

test prop

etc...

stay away from the winny if your a pitcher..your definately going to feel that in the joints...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Are you taking the GH because your worried about drug testing?..because there's alot cheaper and better choices out there if all your looking for is strength!

Fina

haloteston

oxandralone

test prop

etc...

stay away from the winny if your a pitcher..your definately going to feel that in the joints...
    masteron

test suspension

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    masteron

test suspension
    Your secretly in love with masteron and suspension aren't you brother? hehehe!!!

Thread Information