Thread: In-season cycle

Klossus is offline Associate Member

Question In-season cycle

Does anyone out there cycle while playing competitive sports (semi-pro, ncaa, pro)? I ask this question because I am about to start my 1st cycle and my season has just begun. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this, and what I could expect to feel. I’m not worried about pain, I just wanted to know what I can expect to happen and how much my body will change. I play lacrosse, so there is a lot of running and physical activity involved. Thanks.

1-3 prop 75mg eod
    1-10 Test e 350mg/week
    10-13 prop 75mg eod
    nolva 10mg ed throughout
    Clomid pct

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    What number cycle is this for you overall? I must say i like the "prop sandwhich"...i'd always been interested in the idea of using it in this manner. At any rate, if you have previous cycle experience with these compounds, you'll be able to formulate an idea as to whether it tends to adversely affect your speed, endurance, etc. I, for example, would never, ever, ever use dbol again if I knew i had to so much as run or jump once while on it.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful if you are getting tested, Test Enthate is probably not the best choice. Test prop or suspension only in-season. In and out of your system quicker.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    yea, this is my 1st cycle, and bump

Thread Information