monkeyjuice is offline Member

Delt Inject, did I inject in right spot? take a look

I injected QV cyp & deca

A little under 2 cc's into my right delt.

I used a 23g 1" needle

I injected tuesday morning and it was a little sore, but the soreness hasn't went away.

My muscle is still tight and sore to the touch. This morning i even noticed a little circle of red irritation around the spot running down towards my bicep. No puffyness tho.

I injected where the red dot is on the picture.

Did I inject in right spot?

Is this noraml for a first time delt inject?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Delt Inject, did I inject in right spot? take a look-delt.jpg  

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i personlly wouldnt inject over 1cc into my delt....Use the quads and the glute.

I have also heard that QV gear has a higher BA content than most others so this could be the reason. I have no personal experiences with QV, so im just going by word of mouth.

GotR0ids is offline New Member
    i dont think its any thing many i am using test cyp from QV right now and that sh*t hurts after injection maybe its just the batch im not to sure all i know is i get the same feeling..went away in about 2 days..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, you can inject just about anywhere in your delt as long as you hit the muscle! I normally inject in the rear delt, it seems to help with pain. 2cc's in the delt, whew you are brave, but certainly not uncommon. I have injected 2cc's in my delt, was a bit sore for a few days, but as long as you inject slowly and take the precautions you will be okay. If it is bothering you, try heat and ice. I injected my delt with some painful QV Test 250 and my arm was red for a week, looked like I had a skin rash.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you did it right to me. Like others have said the BA might be high for that gear so you have some reaction to it. I injected 3 1/2 cc in my delt today. I do that few times a week. I dont have any problems with it. There is some controversy on how much in each muscle. Beginners I always suggest glutes and quads mainly glute. Large enough area to make any injection size. I get away with more cc's in my delts because of more mass. I use the same needle size you do.

You might want to order some B12 and cut your gear with that to dilute that BA. Makes it much easier. Withdraw your C's into the cartridge then a C of B12. Leave some space for an air pocket and shake the hell out of the whole needle. Becomes more fluid and turns red. Quickly push the plunger up to remove the air pocket and administer the injection. Works for me. Youre doing ok. LMR

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    thanks for all the input, i was just making sure i didn't inject in the wrong spot.

I looked over www.spotinjections.com like 25 times just to make sure i was doing it right. I went slow when i administered it into my delt, real slow. That oil is hard to push in, in the first place.

But besides the soreness, I think the delt was by far the easiest place to inject yet. With the glute inject, you are in an akward position, and you really can't hold that position that long, or at least long enough to push the juice in slow. With the delt, i just sat there on the ****ter, after my shower, and poked myself and started pushing very slowly. WAY easier than I expected.

i am just the paranoid type, and with this board here, no reason to go a day with asking yourself questions, doubting. It only takes 2 seconds to create a thread and get your questoins answered quickly.

thanks

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    I think you injected a bit high, just my opinion, and like some of the other bro's said, I would not inject more than 1cc into the delt. Unless you've been doing it for a while.

Peace

-Taejoon

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Hey bro, you can inject just about anywhere in your delt as long as you hit the muscle! I normally inject in the rear delt, it seems to help with pain. 2cc's in the delt, whew you are brave, but certainly not uncommon. I have injected 2cc's in my delt, was a bit sore for a few days, but as long as you inject slowly and take the precautions you will be okay. If it is bothering you, try heat and ice. I injected my delt with some painful QV Test 250 and my arm was red for a week, looked like I had a skin rash.
    I hear that bro

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea bro delts are my favorite site to poke, I even poked the delts when that batch of qv that was out when it first came..that **** hurt like a mofo for days but I still did it cause it felt comfortable to do. That enanthate was so painful my bros gave me thier gear causew they couldnt handle the pain, i used mine and all of thier enanathate,

youll be ok, suck it up and drive on
    RDL

Thread Information