Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Enathate vs. Propinate

I tryin to decide what to stack with my Deca . I want to throw in at least some test. I am only gonna do it for 4 weeks of the cycle cuz i want to avoid crashing after my cycle as mcuh as possible. As far as strength and weight gain which test is better? and as far as side effects?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep reading and studying. Why would you only run deca for 3 weeks? Who told you you could avoid crashing be running a short cycle? Whoever put that idea in your head is full of shit!! You won't even feel the results of deca for at least 3 weeks because of the long lasting ester. Running test along with deca is a good idea but, run the entire cycle for AT LEAST 8 weeks. You will also need clomid post cycle (this will help you avoid a crash) and an anti E (nolvadex ...or better yet arimidex , liquidex). What are your stats (age, height, wieght, etc...)? What is your training and eating experience? What are your goals? YES....these are pertinent questions!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I think you need more research bro .....I dont think you are ready for AS yet.....

Wow, i confused you guyz. I am doing the Deca for 8 weeks, but the Test for 4 weeks out of that 8 weeks. And i have Fluidex(arimidex ) for use during the test, and clomid for after cycle along with 5000 IU of HCG that i will split up into 2 dosages. I decided to go with the Propinate, so i can do some site injections. I am hoping to put on a good amount of size. The reason why I am not doing to much of a hardcore cycle is because i am planning on doing another cycle 2 months after. Equi/winny cycle so i can be on something for the summer. SO tell me, should i jsut say fuck it and do the whole bottle of test, even tho i'll be on anotha cycle 2 months later???

Stats: 19 years old, 160lbs, 5'5", around 8% BF, bench 250, I've been training off and on for 4 years, but consistently since last spring. The only shit i've ever done was Oxandralone and it was only because i needed strength but no size for wrestlilng. I am open to any suggestions at all. Thanks Pete i appreciate the help.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    To young still but if your going to do it ANYWAY, take the prop and do it for 6 weeks. enethate will not do much if anything in a 4 week time frame. But again, TO YOUNG!

Don't waste any time in replying. haha. Since i am goin to be doing spot injections i want to hit the chest and bis, so i was planning on does 25mg eod, so i could hit each muscle at least five times. I would do that for 4-6 weeks. And about that Arimidex , what do you recommend for dosage while taking the Test. Thanks man.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Inless you are doin a LOT of test airmi may be over kill. But if you have it take 1/2mg ed. The 25mg eod is no where NEAR enough test to even bother sticking a pin in your body. No gains there. Time to retool this cycle bro.

Alright, done a lil bit of retooling. This lookin better bro. I did'nt include the Arimidex , HCG , or Clomid. You think this will be good, or should I up it to 100mg eod in there for a week or two?

Wk. Deca T. Prop

1 200mg
    2 200mg
    3 200mg 50mg/eod
    4 300mg 50mg/eod
    5 300mg 75mg/eod
    6 300mg 75mg/eod
    7 200mg 50mg/eod
    8 100mg 25mg/eod
    Last edited by Maggs145; 01-13-2002 at 05:12 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry bro...yeah, your first post was a little unclear. I second BG's assesment that you are still too young, but obviously this is somethingyou are gonna do anyway...so here's my .02

Run the deca @ 400mg/week the whole way through
    Test prop @ 50mg/ed (very short acting ester)
    arimidex @ .25mg/day

jersey juice is offline Member
    If your only gonna run test for 4 weeks, why you would do this is beyond my comprehension, use prop. Enanthate takes 8-10 days, prop only takes 3, IMO I would up the dose, but you are 19 and shouldn't be doing this anyway. Personnally I'd run both for 8 weeks with arimidex and clomid post cycle. I don't even think 8 weeks is enough to get the full effect of deca , I would run it nothing less than 10 weeks.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Here is my opinion,

Do the Deca @400 per week
    do enanthate @300 per week
    Do Test Prop eod for about 3 weeks

and do the site injections with at least 150ml of Test Prop whenever you feel you need it on your site injections!

That's what I would do!

Glassvoice

Thanks guys i appreciate the help.

Thread Information