Thread: oil based Winny

northendninja is offline Junior Member

oil based Winny

the search I did came up with bits and pieces of info, so I figured I would just post a new thread on the subject.

Just wondering if anyone had any good info about it, like: is it absorbed more slowly? How painful is it to inject? does it still need to be shot everyday....or is it pretty much identical to water based winny (minus being able to drink it)?

I have 100mg/ml oil based winny from orbit labs. It looks really thick, and it looks like there is some sediment/crystals at the bottom, even when shaken, it remains pretty misty, is this normal?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northendninja
    the search I did came up with bits and pieces of info, so I figured I would just post a new thread on the subject.

Just wondering if anyone had any good info about it, like: is it absorbed more slowly? How painful is it to inject? does it still need to be shot everyday....or is it pretty much identical to water based winny (minus being able to drink it)?

I have 100mg/ml oil based winny from orbit labs. It looks really thick, and it looks like there is some sediment/crystals at the bottom, even when shaken, it remains pretty misty, is this normal?
    There's a thread on this page on how to deal with the crystals

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=41280

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...winny+crystals

I just looked at these threads, but I still dont see how to deal with the crystals in the OIL suspended winny...

anyone? is there a way to minimize the crystals in oil suspended winny?

also Im assuming that since its oil suspended I can put it in the same shot as my prop. correct?

decadbal is offline Banned
    yes, u can mix any oils. you prlly have to heat it somewhat, in warm water, not boiling, but id check on that. oil does have a longer halflife, so its prolly every 2 days. but id still check.

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    it is absorbed more evenly and slightly slower than water based, but not a huge difference.

i'd be willing to bet that 100mg/ml will hurt, also having to heat it, to get into solution, it will crash once injected into your body and sting.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    The half life of the drug remains the same... water based or oil based...

At most the oil based Winny is absorbed 2-3 hours slower, but that isn't enough to change how often you inject...

Also it sounds like there isn't enough solvent in the mix... Stanozolol is probably the hardest steroid to suspend in a injectable solution...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would assume with oil based winny you still can drink it correct? I wonder what that would taste like? blah..

Thread Information