Big Boi is offline New Member

Question Should I stop all partying?

I like to drink and use E heavily on the weekend is that going to be a problem since I started my cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Not a problem as long as you want liver failure! Party on........jackass.

D

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if it weren't a health problem, why would you want inject a performance enhancing substance into your body and taking the risks (which do exist) when you'll be negating many of their effects each weekend?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yea, no problem at all. You should be good to go.

what a dumb question.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

lol

lol dent that was good yea bro you gotta decide whatcha want
    thats like asking should i stop eating nachos and big macs while im on a cycle
    commit or quit

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boi
    I like to drink and use E heavily on the weekend is that going to be a problem since I started my cycle.
    You're really gonna get flamed for this...

-h

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Wow.... I'm speechless.... Hey, why don't you throw some heroine in there to really get those killer pumps while you're in the gym. And believe me, I do mean killer....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah real tough question to answer how old are you anyway? I bet old enough to get your growth plates fused together as well. Going after your liver and brain....hey kill two birds with one stone man you got the right idea going..........jesus christ man

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I ain't gonna flame you or make a smart comment.

Don't stop partying, but ease up on the drug use and alcohol. No point in becoming counter-productive 2-3 days out of the week, especially when you're on the sauce. Be safe.

Here's a stack you should run:
    E/Test/Beer/EQ/Jack/Winny/Crank/DBol /Capt.Morgan/Anadrol /Heroin/Anavar /Crack/Deca /Glue/Tren /BlackVelvet/Masteron /ChoppedRadiatorHose/ECA/AntiFreeze/Acetometphen/Parabolan /Sawdust/Halo/Lead/Clen /JetFuel/Clomid/PCP/Nolva/Red#5/T3/Paint/T100/Mobil1/T200/Prolong/T400/LiquidNails/HCG /Turpintine/Primo/Kutzit/Epinephrine/DNP /Lidocane/OldTireAir/MineralSpirits/Keto/RubbingAlcohol, and Fruity Pebbles with Half and Half.....and wear a shirt that says, Don't bother me, God's trying to figure out what to do with my last 10 days on top of ground.
    Hey, you asked for it.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-15-2004 at 02:56 AM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is this thread so wide?

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Why is this thread so wide?
    Thanks for pointing that out. It's early, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

At least until I started looking for the REPLY button.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    Here's a stack you should run:
    E/Test/Beer/EQ/Jack/Winny/Crank/DBol /Capt.Morgan/Anadrol /Heroin/Anavar /Crack/Deca /Glue/Tren /BlackVelvet/Masteron /ChoppedRadiatorHose/ECA/AntiFreeze/Acetometphen/Parabolan /Sawdust/Halo/Lead/Clen /JetFuel/Clomid/PCP/Nolva/Red#5/T3/Paint/T100/Mobil1/T200/Prolong/T400/LiquidNails/HCG /Turpintine/Primo/Kutzit/Epinephrine/DNP /Lidocane/OldTireAir/MineralSpirits/Keto/RubbingAlcohol, and Fruity Pebbles with Half and Half.....and wear a shirt that says, Don't bother me, God's trying to figure out what to do with my last 10 days on top of ground.
    Hey, you asked for it.

THATS FVCKING FUNNY BRO!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Look, the majority of the guys on this board probably kick a few beers back at some point during a cycle. If a friend of mine is having a crawfish boil, you **** skippy I'm going to have a couple of beers to go along. Superbowl around the corner, I'll have a few beers.

Moderation is the key, if your going to heavily drink and do E on the weekends, then don't juice; as it's just going to waste health and money. If you can abstain from getting sloshed for 10wks while your on fine, but even if you go back to heavy drug use after a cycle, your going to loose your gains.

I think you need to re-evaluate your situation. It seems your looking for a fast track to getting big for impression purposes, as oppsed to self-satisfaction and self improvment through chemical enhancment.
    If you like to part as much as you say, then you should not juice. I speak from experience on this.

Thread is closed

Thread Information