GRIPS is offline Associate Member

Fighting Dbol Side Effects

Has anybody taken dbol and been able to control the water retention with Liquid dex or aramidex? And if I'm predisposed to hair loss would 4 week of dbol just leave me looking like Vin Diesel? Incase your wondering I take all the hair treatments when i cycle with test and eq and i'm able to maintain what i have(rogain,propecia). But back to my water question. If the anti-e fail to keep my water retention in check is it difficult to lose the extra water weight from the dbol during the remainder of my 12wk cycle?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats ur entire cycle look like, armidex can help somewhat.. I've done liquidex, armidex, i've taken clomid thruout the cycle to see if it worked...Nothing for me at least i still hold a decent amount of water from high androgens like dbol /anadrol ... It sucks cause my face gets so puffy, and then my best friend fina came along, we havn't been happier..hehe...

Yea i heard I4L talking about BD masteron for bloating he said it worked well, and he was cycling a gram of test...wow buddy

good luck bro

12wks of 750mg\ml enanthate test 400mg\ml eq
    Shanghai goodies
    then after 12wks i'll start my pct and i'm running anti-e throughout the whole cycle

if dbol leaves you bloated why would anybody want to use it. I mean I like getting big but if it leaves you looking like the stay puffed marshmellow man that's almost as bad as looking fat.

interlokin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    if dbol leaves you bloated why would anybody want to use it. I mean I like getting big but if it leaves you looking like the stay puffed marshmellow man that's almost as bad as looking fat.
    I use dbol in my cycle to get that big puffy look, thats jsut me. It goes away a bit especially when running eq which gives me a harder feel all around.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I've just never had too much of a problem with water, i mean i can tell it's there weight wise but i don't really puff up that much.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    usually hold a good amount of water on dbol , but is starts to decrease after i stop. if you're taking 750ml/wk of enanthate then you'll see some water retention from that as well.

femera??? I heard this anti-e leaves you dry as a bone.
    Has anybody used femera while on dbol ?

Thread Information