TRanScend is offline Junior Member

Im Immune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so its the 10th day and my mind is boggled. so far ive had 2 cc of TE (on mon and thurs), adminstered the l'dex when i got it, have been runnning the 10mgs of nolva, and have been taking 40mgs of dbol ED (every 4 hours). Now the TE looks oily and the l'dex tases like **** so I dont think its a question about whether the juice is genuine....and I know its in my system becuase for the few days prior to reading about taking in atleast 2 gallons of water when your on orals I was getting constapation effects (perhaps more than you want to know, but I want to confirm that the stuff is in me). Rest is at *least* 8 hours of sleep and I take in 5-7 meals a day 40gms/meal (i weigh 180). Also, I dont have those massive stank farts from over consumption and wasted protien thats been taken in.

With all this, I dont see any effects as far as protien sythesis and strength gains. I also dont feel that "pump" all the bros are always talking about, actualy I kinda feel tired while im in between sets as oppposed to "live". The only other thing im taking is a mild antianxiety that I take when I sleep so i can stay sleeping. What do you think? still to early? maybe gear doesnt work on me (niether did prohormones...only thing so far that got me pumped was ephedrine
    but that was a while back)?

im currently running
    wk 1-10 TE 500mgs
    wk 1-4 dbol 35mgs
    wk 1-12 nolva 10mgs
    wk 1-12 l'dex .25mls

daily routine goes as follows:
    5am shoot or take 10mgs dbol/ldex/nolva and do 30 minutes low impact cardio
    6am protien shake
    6:30 lift
    8am hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese
    9am dbol
    12pm tuna cottage cheese
    1pm dbol
    2pm shake
    4pm chicken or tuna
    6pm shake
    5pm dbol
    9pm sleep/eggs

Let me know what you think bros. One.

TS

test will take at least 4 weeks to kick in, you should feel the dbol soon if not bump it up to 40mg ed

your 10thday.............yeah u should feel the dbol try bumping it to 40

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    test will take at least 4 weeks to kick in, you should feel the dbol soon if not bump it up to 40mg ed
    yeah...the 10th day is real early. Be patient and your gains will come around.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to break your balls bro but your diet seems slack on carbs, it also seems shy on cals. You Should lift before your cardio. The cardio wi[es out all your glycogen in your muscles making you weak and empty.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO,

10 days is plenty to wait on the d's. the test will take longer....2-4 weeks.
    if you dont get anything in the next week or so, i'd drop the dbols, and pray for rain on the test........

peace I4L

Dbol kicks in for me within the first few days, I guess I am just lucky

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I usually don't kick in with the test enan until wk4-5 the it's blastoffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffff.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Not to break your balls bro but your diet seems slack on carbs, it also seems shy on cals. You Should lift before your cardio. The cardio wi[es out all your glycogen in your muscles making you weak and empty.
    well...i have it set up so that I hit cardio on an empty stomach in order to go straight to burning fat as opposed to loose carbs floating around. I understand the concern for lack of carbs before the lift (for the energy during the workout), thats why i take the shake, which has some simple carbs in it to get me started up again. After buring those during the lift I hit cardio again so i can go straight to killing fat. This set up was so I could burn some useless weight.

I take in enough protein and I hit a good workout, I should still be seeing somesort of result (in my opinion). But lack of taking in enough calories (or appropriate carbs) may be a problem, how would you change my diet?

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    IMHO,

10 days is plenty to wait on the d's. the test will take longer....2-4 weeks.
    if you dont get anything in the next week or so, i'd drop the dbols, and pray for rain on the test........

peace I4L
    I always assumed ASS worked for everyone (scientifically and all). Is it possible for juice not to work on certain people??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well certainly some people don't seem to respond as well to certain AAS in comparison to others. What are your expectations considering you are doing cardio twice a day?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well certainly some people don't seem to respond as well to certain AAS in comparison to others. What are your expectations considering you are doing cardio twice a day?
    very good point..........i can be on halo and crystal and still be tired for a 6 30am workout too....late in the afternoon is the only time i can get an intense workout

longhornDr is offline Member
    Way too few carbs to grow at the rate you seem to want.

You are eating next to nothing after lifting and that is your prime time to stimulate growth. You need to have a high carb/protein low fat meal after lifting. You're shooting yourself in the foot by not taking in a large amount of calories then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I happen to come across one of the other mods workout routines and I sort of copied it. I know the deal with prime BF% before hitting the juice, but I already discussed this and figured with the appropriate diet and cardio times I could lower the BF while keeping/improving upon the muscle I already had.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Way too few carbs to grow at the rate you seem to want.

You are eating next to nothing after lifting and that is your prime time to stimulate growth. You need to have a high carb/protein low fat meal after lifting. You're shooting yourself in the foot by not taking in a large amount of calories then.
    could you suggest a diet that would you think would solve my problem? I understand the fundamenatals behing AAS use, but dont you all still think I should be making some gains regardles of whether I am not taking in enough carbs or calories, considering the amount of protein im taking in- atleast in terms of protein synthesis alone? Im probably misinformed or mistaken somewhere...any thing proposed solutions would be great bros. thanks alot longhorn Im gonna add canned pineapple and a shake postworkout in addition to the meals. Hows that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    your 10thday.............yeah u should feel the dbol try bumping it to 40
    sorry bro, i forgot to change that...i decided to bump it up to 40 mgs for the four week duration. So Ive been downing 40mgs.

Thread Information