meezman is offline New Member

finishing cycle with winny tabs

what's up bros? I am about to finish up a test cycle with 6 weeks of winny. Running the winny 2 weeks past last test shot so I can go straight in to pct. I am 6' 4" 195 lbs. I have been taking 500 mg per week of enanthate split in to two shots. also running 20 mg of nolva e/d and 1 ml of exemestane e/o/d. My main question is what is a good dosage for 10 mg winny tabs? should this be taken all at once or split up? Also I have heard quite a bit about people chewing their tabs. They say it gets absorbed better by the body this way. Is there any truth to that or are they best swallowed with a good amount of water?

I am getting kind of concerned! I am now done with my 5th week of the cycle (planned 10 weeks of test.) I have had very little gains in both size and strenghth. I have been eating well. 4-6 meals a day along with 3 protein shakes. I have been training hard 6 days a week and been getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Any suggestions on what to do to get somoe real results would be appreciated. by the way the test is QV 250. Thanks for the help bros.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro the test is just kicking in now.get your diet in check,that can make or break a cycle.A min of 4000 cals is needed for growth.As far as the winny tabs go,50mgs is the proper doseage taken ed.No need to split the dose through the day.Get your diet together and your good to go.

Happy growing

DB

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Very good question. First off let's address the timing question. I usually start taking winny all the way up to my first dose of clomid. In other words, if I am shooting Test Enthan or EQ, I run my winny all the way thru my 2-3 (usually 6 weeks total) weeks up to the day of my clomid. Remember winny has a half life of about 6-10 hours. So you can run it right up to the day of your first clomid or PCT dosage.
    Secondly, yes, break your winny up during the day. The goal here is to keep blood levels consistant. Now that you know the half life of winny, why not keep a constant flow of it in your blood. Especially with 10mg or 5mg tabs. That is why I prefer them over 50mg tabs. Easier to split up during the day.
    Average dosage of winny is 50mg per day. I personally will do anywhere from 50-75mg due to loss thru digestion and all that theory stuff.
    If you are into your 5th week of test, then don't sweat it. Remember it takes 2-3 weeks for test enathan to start kicking in.
    How many calories are you eatting a day? How much protein, carbs fat etc. Judging by your weight and height you seem like you are more lean and possibly a hard gainer. In that case, you may have to increase your calories even more.
    Hang in there. I usually see my best results with Test Enthan around my 8th week!

meezman is offline New Member
    thanks for the info bros. Sicilian30 I like the idea of splitting the dosages. I assuming something like morning and evening. Would 30 mg in the morning with breakfast and 20 mg in the evening with dinner be good? As far as the calorie count goes, I have not been keeping track the way I should be. I willstart tomorrow and keep you posted after a week or so. Whew!!!! you guys put my mind at ease about the test. I was beginning to think I was shooting vegetable oil in my arse. Peace bros. thanks again for the info. I need to go hit the gym like an uncaged animal, try and get some gains for myself.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    30 morning and 20 evening is fine. I personally love to pop a winny tab right before workout, it gives me a killer pump. Good luck!'
    Oh one more thing, just for some info, most say that winny digests better when you take it with an acidic product like OJ or something like that. I hear it helps with aborbtion and digestion.

Thread Information