RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

An Alternative to Test E

As opposed to running test e @ 500mg/week with a kickstart of 30mg/week dbol for 4 weeks could I switch up the tet with Equipoise ? It would be a first cycle and I know the gains would not be as dramatic by any means when compared to the test but in terms of side effecfts would it be safer? The gains are more quality then quantity with Eq but what kind of results can I realisticaly expect? Also I will have nolvadex on hand and Clomid for PCT. Any thoughts?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I havn't experienced EQ cycle by itself.. I can say you would enjoy the test/dbol cycle very much, I'd say you would see better results with test/dbol then dbol and eq IMO... good strength increase, bigtime weight gain with test/dbol... It's a good one to start off with... I can understand if your concerned about sides on test/dbol... Both convert pretty rapidly into estrogen, but if you plan it right and have your antiestrogens it will work out nicely..

take care bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    better yet,run the eq at 400mg week with the test and d-bol,the test will just be kicking in around week 4,i would not stop itthen.at 500mg/week the sides will not be bad.i would atleast run it for 8 weeks.and then if you do drop it,up the eq to 600mg/week for remainder of cycle.eq works better on a longer cycle..atleast 10-12 weeks ...goodluck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You always need test.......... no way around it...... The gains will not be huge on EQ.... EQ like you said is great for quality..... Use Test and EQ then you have a realy good cycle.

Thanks alot!
    I will have enough Nolvadex to run 10mg/day for the duration of my ten week cycle and clomid to run proper pct. You are exactly right, I am a little scared off ny the sides of test and was looking for something a little less harsh. I know that the trade off is there, big gains with potentially brutal sides or smaller gains with fewer sides. My choice in the end I guess, I just wanted to know what others experienced. What kind of sides can I expect from this (keeping in mind the nolvadex) I know everyones body reazcts differently but I just wanted to hear others experiences, I guess to aleviate some concerns that I have.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember everyone reacts differently to AS. I don't get bloat and I get NO sides from TEST. Test makes me feel soooooooooooooooo good!!! I love it and would NEVER do a cycle without it. ****, I'd do test just for the Mental well being I get. Adding EQ is even better! If you throw EQ in the mix, I'd suggest running it for at least 12 weeks.

God honest truth here, this was my second cycle 30mgs-dbol /500mgs Test E...lol..half way thru i bumped the test to 600mgs a week...(300/300mgs e4ds) i had liquidex and clomid.. Everything was awesome, Appetite is good - you will never be full, strength is elevated, sleep is good, a lil bit of acne but i didn't give a fuk i put on 28lbs in the first 4 weeks... when i believe it was weeks 5-6 i got paranoid i was getting gyno, so i ran the liquidex thru to PCT... I held 20lbs and got some acne afterwards, but it wasn't that bad... I can safely assume that is how its like on test and dbol, anyone have anything diffferent to contribute?

BTW i never experienced gyno...but it calmed me down to have the liquidex

Thanks monster.
    Would I need more in terms of anti-e's and PCT then enough Nolvadex to run 10mg/day and clomid to run @ 300mg day1, 100mg day 2-10 and 50 mg day 11-21?

BTW htose are awesome results on your cycle man, Congrats!

No you shouldn't, need anymore then that.. It would run smoothly in my opinion... You can't go wrong with that cycle at all bro, maybe bump the novaldex if you are prone to gyno.. other than that it looks fine to me

Thanks alot monster I really apprecaite your help. Good luck with your training bro

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    BTW htose are awesome results on your cycle man, Congrats!
    Gains, are dictated by your diet bro.. The reason why i gained so much so quick was cause i ate EVERYTHING... It was not a clean diet at all, but i put a good amount of size on, I was a fatty but it was good size... Put the size on, and lean it out in the future, but try and eat as clean as you can (large pizzas and cheeseburgers won't cut it)..thats a decent way to look at things..

Good luck bro

Definetly true, Diet is everything I will try and eat as clean as possible for sure.

Thread Information