ragept is offline New Member

nEED HELP ON FIRST CYCLE

I know you all have heard it befor, but I would like your input on what I should start with for my first cycle. I am 5'10" and weight is about 245#. I am no where near small now, but would like to swell-up a little more. Maybe about 20lbs-40lbs of lean mass. Thanks in advance.

Swellin Guest
    You are right, this is not the first time this question has been asked.
    There is so much information on here, that it can become overwhelming! But your question shows that you have not put forth a whole lot of time researching on here yet.

Ron has a fantastic post on this very subject...in fact, it is in the educational threads forum. I suggest you spend some time in there. It is full of useful info. Even the old timers check in there from time to time...looking back over some things.

Here is Ron's thread.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=70591

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    40 lbs of lean muscle in a cycle? That is crazy. No way near possible. That will take years to achieve.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I wouldn't say years. Depends on how well your body reacts to AAS, not to mention how well you do it. I went from 192lbs-245lbs in 3 cycles (I've only been juicing for one year...). I've also lowered my bf from 10-12% to >7%...
    3 cycles in one year? sounds like you're hardly off. stay off for 15 weeks and see if you hold all the weight. i'm with 50%natural, 40lbs of lean MUSCLE mass will take a hell of a lot longer than 1 cycle..... unless your cycle looks like dorian yates' cycle.

I meant lean muscle. I think his goal was a bit to high but I do think it can be achieved. I just didn't want the guy to think that 1 cycle of steroids could turn steve urkle into ronnie coleman.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

ragept is offline New Member
    I am 31 yo. Have been thinking useing over 10 weeks
    500 sust. a week for 10 weeks
    400 deca -200 first 2 weeks then 400 till done
    and maybe d-bol - not sure yet.
    And thank you for all the input. Just asking becuse I want to make it work to the fullest.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, It it were me, I'd do a TEST only cycle for your first. And I would go with a Test enan or Test Cyp. (less injections). You can kick start it with DBOL . Make sure you have all your anti-e's on hand and CLOMID for post cycle thearpy. Always keep your doses consistent.

Week 1-4 DBOL 30mg
    Week 1-10 Test Cyp 400/500mg
    Nolva on hand (or you can run 20mg ED)
    Clomid for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I just didn't want the guy to think that 1 cycle of steroids could turn steve urkle into ronnie coleman.

I kinda thought that was funny, oh well.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    lean body mass does not equal muscle. every pound of muscle gained requires additional weight gain to substain that muscle. (ex. contective tissue, increase blood, ect)

Swellin Guest
    Did you follow my link to Ron's post?

It sure doesn't look like it! If you look in the ed threads, you will see another one about why you should not do sustanon .

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I just didn't want the guy to think that 1 cycle of steroids could turn steve urkle into ronnie coleman.
    lmao

IMO,if he feels he needs to do a cycle at this time, i think he needs a realistic view on what to expect. a person "expecting" 40lbs of lean mass in one cycle will be disappointed 99% of the time. i'm not saying it's impossible, i just feel that the advice to him should be of a safe and gradual increase. that way he's not being set up for disappointment and possibly a "drastic" second cycle with little experience. there are lot of new members and guests that read these threads that already have an unrealistic view of what AS will do for them. this is a critical time for them and i think they should be steered towards patience and caution. most of them don't do any research and they come here and take the advice of the first post that tells them what they want to hear. i'm not trying to bash anyone, but i feel that we have a certain responsibility to pass along sound and reaonable advice. like i said; i don't mean to piss off any bros with this.

i made my point, you made yours

Thread Information