simplyjakked is offline Member

got my ultragrowth...

got my gear yesterday from ultragrowth labs and if the product is even half as good as the service i will be extremely happy!

my quest is with the 10mgs dbol how should i split it up to do 50mgs/day. i am used to 5mg pills and have never gone as high as 50mgs/day.

Jackman is offline Banned
    is that all your doing is d bols? not recomended the gains will go as fast as they came

no i am also running test enanthate ...give me some credit here i have been around for awhile! will possibly hit some winny at the end not sure right now!

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Like the jackman said...best to stack it with something like test or deca or both

How many times have you done d-bol before and what are your stats?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, I also use dbol with a 10mg potency. I swallow one with every meal I eat, except one or two meals. My daily intake is 50mg. But I also agree that the gains will not last long if you're only going to use dbol.

once again i am running enathate with the dbol !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would do one every four to five hours and two right before working out personally but it isn't going to be a huge deal how you split it up as long as you spread it out.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    How many d-bol did you take last cycle? and did you get results? more isn't always better...I don't see any sense in taking more d-bol if what your taking is already working.

And I have taken d-bol every which way and still get the best results taking them all at once about an hour before I workout!...but that's me

moush is offline Senior Member
    yo simplyjakked let me know how their products are cus I am going to make a pruchase from Ultra Growth soon

moush- will do! i start everything sunday and will update as soon as i start seeing results!

i think i am going to drop down to 40mgs/day because i have never done more than 35 mgs and like mallets back said there is no sense in upping my dosage espacielly that much!

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    good call. i've experimented with diff dbol dosages. 40 mgs is a good one to do with 10's, but there's nothing wrong with 5's.
    one thing to keep in mind, you have to dose differently on the days you train. dbol gets used up somewhat faster on training days, specifically around the workout. 10 mgs an hour before you train, 10 mgs with you post routine meal/meal replacement. try to get it in your system within an hour after training.
    4 hour increments are the norm. off days, the 15, 10 15 works well. you'll have a little more half-life action in your system while you sleep. the only real trick is to do what you can to keep the blood levels somewhat constant. just my two cents. hope it helps, peace. cd.

curiousdude- i appreciate the input and i have never taken any directly after a workout but it is something i think i might try! thanks for the advice...looking to hit 230lbs at 12-14%bf

diesel21 is offline Member
    yeah, lots of people i know take it right before workouts that shi.t makes you so strong... i tried the white ones for my very first cycle four yrs ago, never again though...(only cause my liver/kidney enzyems were way off)

the pinks gave me such bad headaches i had to stop...
    good luck, keep posts on your gains..

Thread Information