flight643 is offline Junior Member

sus deca question

here are my stats

5'9"
    been working out hard for about 3 yrs now.

this will be my first mass building cycle.

I was wanted to know how you guys think i should go about this stack. How much gear do i need and for how many weeks should i run it. Also, how should my weekly injections be scheduled. Thanks in advance.

I've read a lot about it, but i wanted to see if i should do something different because of my stats.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by flight643
    here are my stats

5'9"
    been working out hard for about 3 yrs now.

this will be my first mass building cycle.

I was wanted to know how you guys think i should go about this stack. How much gear do i need and for how many weeks should i run it. Also, how should my weekly injections be scheduled. Thanks in advance.

I've read a lot about it, but i wanted to see if i should do something different because of my stats.
    First cycle you only need test..... and a long acting single estered test is best to use like Cyp or Enan for 10 weeks around 400mg a week.

another part of this question...some say to run the deca longer than the test, and some say the reverse, which is true?
    Last edited by flight643; 01-16-2004 at 09:19 AM.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    another part of this question...some say to run the deca longer than the test, and some say the reserve, which is true?
    You run the test longer so it is easier to recover.
    Also I would go with what MudMan said. test only is your best bet for a first cycle.

thanks for the tips..

why would some people say to run the deca longer, any ideas? im just trying to understand the reasoning before i decide on what to do

thanks for the tips..

why would some people say to run the deca longer, any ideas? im just trying to understand the reasoning before i decide on what to do
    I don't think anyone on this board would suggest that but you have to remember there is a lot of people out there doing this stuff with no clue of what the facts about it are. They still give advice. I always say if you here it from a trusted bud in the gym it's probably not correct. Check and receck before you listen to anyone.

If you want an efficient recovery process, and you're fond of proper libido, run the Test longer, and higher than the Test.
    I don't know why anyone would tell the opposite?
    And Mart is right, no tellin' what you'll "Hear"...I've seen guys on their 7-8th cycle, 20 lbs above where they started 3-4 years ago...
    Mud's advice will bring you where you want to go.... For your Stats that's perfect.

I def agree with you on that, but the only reason i asked is because i actually read that on here when i did a search on it earlier..but im sure what u said holds true even for this site...bottom line is i just want to make sure i do everything correctly....

if i did want to stick with the sus and deca , would this look good?

wk1- sus 750
    wk2- sus 750
    wk 3-10 sus 500
    wk 1-8 deca 400

clomid right after the last sus

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    If you want an efficient recovery process, and you're fond of proper libido, run the Test longer, and higher than the Test.
    I don't know why anyone would tell the opposite?
    And Mart is right, no tellin' what you'll "Hear"...I've seen guys on their 7-8th cycle, 20 lbs above where they started 3-4 years ago...
    Mud's advice will bring you where you want to go.... For your Stats that's perfect.

wait, im pretty sure u meant run the test longe than deca right? just making sure

I def agree with you on that, but the only reason i asked is because i actually read that on here when i did a search on it earlier..but im sure what u said holds true even for this site...bottom line is i just want to make sure i do everything correctly....

wk1- sus 750
    wk2- sus 750
    wk 3-10 sus 500
    wk 1-8 deca 400

The 750 looks good, but stay there (Actually man I hate sayin' that, that's just too much for you at this point in time)
    But the reason I say that is because Sust has 4 Esters, including Prop, and only 30mg at that, which makes it necessary to run it EOD, ED would be much better, but then you have a gram and a half of Test runnin through you.
    Plese Bro, don't run the Sust this time, save it for your 3rd or 4th so you can run it high if at all.
    Suck it up and get a long Ester.
    Stopping the Deca 2 weeks out is good though.
    Man, I can't emphasize the long ester thing enough!
    With you Stats and Experience, sust would do you an injustice at this point...in order to run it right, you'll be doing way too muchm and setting yourself up for high doses from here on out...trust me on this, I made the same mistake when I was young, now I don't grow well on low doses.

wait, im pretty sure u meant run the test longe than deca right? just making sure
    LOL...Yeah, (Obviously)

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    The 750 looks good, but stay there (Actually man I hate sayin' that, that's just too much for you at this point in time)
    But the reason I say that is because Sust has 4 Esters, including Prop, and only 30mg at that, which makes it necessary to run it EOD, ED would be much better, but then you have a gram and a half of Test runnin through you.
    Plese Bro, don't run the Sust this time, save it for your 3rd or 4th so you can run it high if at all.
    Suck it up and get a long Ester.
    Stopping the Deca 2 weeks out is good though.
    Man, I can't emphasize the long ester thing enough!
    With you Stats and Experience, sust would do you an injustice at this point...in order to run it right, you'll be doing way too muchm and setting yourself up for high doses from here on out...trust me on this, I made the same mistake when I was young, now I don't grow well on low doses.
    Couldn't agree more. Prop has short esters and needs to stay constant your blood. Twice a week injections will not be enough, and as mentioned ed or eod will put you at too high of a dose for your experience. Just run an enanthate or cyp at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. you'll be mroe then satisfied. Just don't forget PCT and a good diet!

wk1- sus 750
    wk2- sus 750
    wk 3-10 sus 500
    wk 1-8 deca 400

Hey bro, Try this
    wk 1-10 500 mgs enat split up on mon and thur.
    PCT
    I think you will find it to be a great first cycle and you will put on great size.

There, now you got Vets and Mods tellin you.... you a believer yet?

Hey Bro, I also just noticed you said "Clomid "RIGHT AFTER" the last shot"...NO, wait at least 14 days depending on which Ester you end up going with.

i really appreciate all the info and im definitely gonna take everyones advice and really make an educated decision.

im gonna talk to all my friends here about what they think of the test enat, cause from all ur responses it def seems like my best bet....

Thread Information