HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Western Union, whatcha think

This is for everyone who has used WU
    I have use WU many time to transfer money, as you may all do. I have had all international sources in the past and It usually cost from 30-60$ to send money, which I thought was high but b/c it was going over seas there was nothing I could do about it..I have recently come in contact with some domestic sources and used WU to send money, and I found out that it was the same amount..If I remember I sent like 300$ and it cost around 30$ to send. I was pissed..this was outrageous. thats like 10% of the total cost. So I sent a letter to WU and explained my concerns about high cost. (of cource I didnt ad that I was using WU for AS, and that with the high cost of AS I am just trying to save a buck). They just send back to me today..they said that they would review the cost issue at there next meeting.
    Hopefully cost will come down if enough people complain
    I was just wondering what everyone else though of WU,

Thanks
    HW

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I have use WU many time to transfer money, as you may all do. I have had all international sources in the past and It usually cost from 30-60$ to send money, which I thought was high but b/c it was going over seas there was nothing I could do about it..I have recently come in contact with some domestic sources and used WU to send money, and I found out that it was the same amount..If I remember I sent like 300$ and it cost around 30$ to send. I was pissed..this was outrageous. thats like 10% of the total cost. So I sent a letter to WU and explained my concerns about high cost. (of cource I didnt ad that I was using WU for AS, and that with the high cost of AS I am just trying to save a buck). They just send back to me today..they said that they would review the cost issue at there next meeting.

Thanks
    HW
    I don't use WU because of that cost

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    I would rather pay for WU than use my bank acct. Plus you get an email now when the reciever picks up the transfer, taking the guesswork out of timing your package.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    They probably just told you that to get you off their back.

Thanks
    HW

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yea

i wouldnt count on them reducing prices! thank ghandi that i dont have to w/u

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    western union are a bunch of cock suckin mother ****ers, i hope they go chapter 11 and every executive in the company has to file a personal chapter 11 for the highway robery that they impose because of lack of competition, pieces of horse **** bastard pricks

Gee, you sound a little pissed off scott!

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    western union are a bunch of cock suckin mother ****ers, i hope they go chapter 11 and every executive in the company has to file a personal chapter 11 for the highway robery that they impose because of lack of competition, pieces of horse **** bastard pricks
    Scottninpo - why don't you tell us how you really feel?

LOL - I have to agree

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Scott is on the money and captured my anger too...

WU sucks ass and charges way to much for their transfers...

More sources should accept evocash as a way of payment and
    start putting a hurting on WU those cocksuckers...

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo

I hate the f*****high charges too, but whatcha gonna do?

Scott....don't do that ....It's not good to keep it all bottled up like that Bro, let it out! Tell us how you REALLY feel man!
    Find your favorite adjectives and just let 'er rip son!

Screw WU.
    Use Money Gram...you can spend $80 to send it across the Country, or $15 to send it to ANOTHER Country!
    Your Call.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    WU is very $$ cost me $62..

MachZ is offline Member
    Yeah WU likes to give it to you dry when you send cash.

About the "review it next meeting" comment from WU, no doubt they will say look at this then file in the "F-U" pile.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    HeY bros
    I know it is a long shot, and they are prob, loving all the money they screw us out of...but I was and am so pissed I had to do something...we should all go down there and blow the door in and grab all the little small F***Kers by the face and show them what AS is all about....lol...lets put some fact behind all that agression
    HW

Jackman is offline Banned
    HeY bros
    I know it is a long shot, and they are prob, loving all the money they screw us out of...but I was and am so pissed I had to do something...we should all go down there and blow the door in and grab all the little small F***Kers by the face and show them what AS is all about....lol...lets put some fact behind all that agression
    HW
    Well saying that is what AS is all about is not the smartest thing to say. I know you were joking but thats what gives it a bad rap!

Thread Information