Thread: the GH myth

m.o.d is offline Junior Member

the GH myth

here is a copy from my thread on elite for you guys who are considering GH.

.the GH myth
    well after dabbling with this shit for a couple years now and speaking to bro's with more knowledge than myself (ironmaster for one) there is a BIG myth about GH....many guys think it is the miracle drug that as soon as you take that first shot you are on your way to that freak look...not even close to being true...

Gh takes a long time (at least in my case and others i spoke to) to see any major results (min of 3 months)...now you see guys like the pro's who no doubt have become bigger over the years and that is because of the use of GH and slin but keep in mind that they are also doing major doses of AAS as well.

now as for the proper dose to use of GH ( now this is only my opinion)..i use it more for anti-aging and boosting my immune system than i do for bodybuilding...i feel to see any results and to minimize the side affects you need to stay at a dose of 4 to 6 units a day and at a min of 3 months on...at this dose you will see a minor amount of muscle growth but what muscle growth you do get it will be of quality not a water bloat that you will lose...but what i have seen from my use of this drug is a major boost in my immune system, better skin apperance, hair growth (head), fat loss ...

now for the use of getting the look of the pro's my guess these guys are hammering at least 12 to over 20 units a day.that is why you see them having the huge guts , squared jaws and large foreheads..these guys are the walking dead using these amounts...

so GH is a huge myth unless you want to take on the risk and use these hugh doses..that is if you can even afford it...if you think you will get that look on 3 kits you are wasting your money...it wont happen

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Lawrence E. Dorman, M.D. Answers FAQs on the Revolutionary New Growth Hormone Booster
    by Jerry Brainum [August '98 IRONMAN]
    Growth hormone has long intrigued bodybuilders and other athletes. The perception is that it will promote muscular size while fostering a loss of bodyfat—a holy grail combination for physical enhancement and athletic performance. Other desirable aspects of growth hormone include its much publicized anti-aging benefits and various possible health-enhancing properties associated with maintaining optimal levels of it.

The two most common approaches to modulating growth hormone in the body have involved either pharmaceutical or natural methods. The pharmaceutical approach consists of synthetic growth hormone injections and the still experimental oral secretagogue drugs. Injections do work but are expensive for long-term usage. They may also have side effects, depending on the dosages and the length of time the drug is used.

The natural approaches, while safer and cheaper, have not generally proved as effective. Natural methods of increasing the body’s GH output include taking various amino acids, such as arginine, ornithine and glutamine, as well as various amino acid by-products, such as GABA and its analog, GHB.

Why don’t the safer, natural versions of GH stimulators work? A primary problem is getting the required nutrients to the active areas of GH secretion; i.e., the brain. The body has a number of built-in barriers to prevent the entry of substances into the brain. For example, large doses of amino acids—such as those required to effectively elicit a GH response—are often degraded by liver enzymes.

That such natural substances can stimulate an effective GH response is proven by a successful GH response when the same substances are allowed to bypass barriers, as in intravenous administration. Providing 30 grams of the amino acid arginine intravenously is so effective at inducing GH secretion from the pituitary gland that it was formerly used as a provocative test for pituitary GH release.

Drug companies have developed drugs called GH secretagogues based on the discovery that small amino acid linkages called peptides can elicit a significant GH release. Most of the drugs are still considered experimental, but the exciting aspect is that they’re effective orally.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Thanks MOD for coming over here this seems to be the biggest misconception with GH! It will not make you freaky big, actually you will put more size on from AS!

It does over time make your body look great and keeps the bodyfat low! I stayed on GH for almost a year at high dosages and loved it then took 3 months off of it and now i am back on it!

I will look and see if I can pull up my post on it... if I can find it I will copy and paste it here!

I HAD POSTED THIS IN OCTOBER, I JUST COPIED AND PASTED IT! I NOW HAVE STARTED BACK ON AT 5IU'S A DAY i STARTED AT 10IU'S BUT MY WRISTS HURT TO BADLY SO i AM STICKING WITH 5IU'S AND PLAN ON RUNNING IT YEAR ROUND NOW! ALSO ON ANOTHER SIDE NOT I HAVE NOTICED THAT MY JOINTS HURT ALOT MORE WHEN ON THE GH ESPECIALLY THE SHOULDER!

WELL HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST FROM OCTOBER... HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP!

My Growth Hormone Experiences!
    I HAVE BEEN OFF OF THE GH FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS ON FOR PROBABLY 7-10 MONTHS I AM NOT SURE I LOST TRACK!
    THIS IS PROBABLY MY 4TH OR 5TH TIME TAKING IT!

WELL I HAVE BEEN OFF (GH NOT AS; BEEN OFF AS FOR 3-4 WEEKS NOW) FOR ALMOST 1.5 MONTHS NOW AND I WAS EATING CRAZY FOR A WHILE AND GAINED SOME FAT BUT INTERESTING ENOUGH I HAVE NOT GAINED MUCH FAT AT ALL WHERE I WAS INJECTING THE GH!

I USED TO GAIN FAT THERE (MY STOMACH) BUT NOT REALLY MUCH ANYMORE AT ALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT! I AM WONDERING IF THE GH KILLS FAT CELLS WHERE IT IS INJECTED BECAUSE I CAN EVEN SEE SOME ABS EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T WORKED OUT ABS VERY MUCH AT ALL FOR A WHILE AND I DIDN'T REALLY WORK THEM OUT ONCE FOR MONTHS!

I HAVE KEPT ALOT OF MY GAINS EVEN THOUGH I CYCLED CONSTANTLY FOR OVER A YEAR! I THOUGHT I WOULD LOSE MORE AS I HAVE NEVER REALLY TAKEN MUCH OF A BREAK IN OVER 3 YEARS!

I THINK THE GH HAS REALLY BENEFITED ME BY KILLING MY FAT CELLS WHERE I INJECTED IT INTO MY STOMACH AND HAS REALLY HELPED ME TO SOLIDIFY MY GAINS!

WHEN I START USING GH AGAIN I AM GOING TO SITE INJECT IT WHERE I HAVE EXTRA FAT TO SEE IF IT REALLY DOES KILL THE FAT CELLS THERE! i AM CONFUSED AS TO WHY THE FAT IS NOT COMING BACK WHERE I INJECTED IT!

THE NEGATIVE PARTS:

MY WRISTS STILL HURT ME WHEN I TYPE AND MY ARMS WENT NUMB A LOT WHEN I WENT OVER 10IU'S A DAY!

I ALSO HAVE IN MY STOMACH AREA SECTIONS WHERE I THINK I INJECTED MORE HAVE AN INDENT IN IT WHERE THERE IS LESS FAT! I THINK NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE TO INJECT THE GH WHERE IT SEEMS THE FAT IS PERTRUDING MORE!

OVERALL:

OVERALL I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH ALL THE GH I HAVE USED! THIS IS PROBABLY THE 4TH OR 5TH TIME I HAVE USED IT AND I HAVE USED MORE OF IT THIS TIME AND FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME!

I WENT FROM 4-16IU'S ED AND I LIKED IT THE BEST AROUND 9-12IU'S, ANYTHING OVER THAT AND MY WRISTS HURT TOO MUCH AND MY ARMS GOT NUMB A LITTLE TO MUCH FOR COMFORT!

I ALSO NOTICED A MUCH HAPPIER FEELING WHEN I AM ON IT! NOW THAT IS HAVE USED IT MANY TIMES I REALLY CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE IN MOOD AND FEELING WHEN ON AND OFF! I ALSO SLEEP VERY WELL WHEN I AM ON IT NO MATTER WHAT STEROIDS I AM ON! I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HRD TIME SLEEPING BUT WHEN ON GH I SLEEP VERY WELL!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON IT AND I THINK I WILL STAY ON IT FOR A COUPLE YEARS NEXT TIME AND TRY TO STAY ON AT 12IU'S A DAY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE TIME IF MY WRISTS DON'T HURT TOO BADLY!

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY EXPERIENCES WITH EVERYONE!

landshark is offline Associate Member

years???

You robbed a bank, didn't you? Or a pharmacy?
    J/K
    but seriously, isn't this shit rediculously expensive? How much would it possibly cost to be on 12ius a day for a year?!

I didn't stay on high dosages all year round... I went up and down my wrists hurt to badly when I went up in the higher dosages!

Thread Information