Orion141 is offline Junior Member

Please help critique 1st cycle

Hi. I am looking at doing my first cycle, as I have been traing for about 2 years now, and i am 6' 190. My cycle will look like this.

Weeks 1-8 Test Enan 300mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Clomid PCT

Do you guys think that this will yield some good gains? Thanks

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    I would stack the test with something for better results!

d-bol week 1-4 or 1-6 30mgs/day
    test week 1-8 400mgs/week

you won't likely need the nolvies but keep them on hand incase you get sore nips...clomid definately at the end, about 2.5 to 3 weeks after your last test shot.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Go with this

Test-e 500mgs a week-2 shots a week
    Dbol -25-30mgs ed

you will grow nicely if it is your first cycle, nice and simple. Ensure that you have everything and enough of all you will need. Clomid/nolvadex /pins/etc...

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    test enanth is a long acting ester, so it probably wont kick in all the way until wks 4 or 5. so i'd run the test e for at least 10 weeks.

wow..I didn't notice that...asiancuts is right...run it for atleast 10 weeks, I would run test for 12 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    It's your first cycle, just run the test 500mg a week.
    Mon 250mg thurs 250mg for 10weeks, Why you ask, so you can see how your body reacts to the test. If you mix drugs the first time you won't no witch one worked
    or gave you a bad side effect. Run nov 10mg ed if you get gyno symptoms bump it up to 20mg.

I only have 1 bottle of test
    10cc/250mg per CC. Should I use it for 10 weeks at 250mg/wk or for 8 weeks at 300mg/week? Thanks

Tom

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i know a few guys who have only taken 250 a wk for their first cycle, i did too. i got pretty good gains, some others i know didn't. its hard to say because different people react differently to certain dosages.

I would wait and get another bottle, 250mg a week won't keep your blood levels consistant.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    250/week will have to do.

Pesonally I'd get some more!

You need to have all your stuff on hand befor you start, do not start until you have it all.
    250mgs -300mgs will do very little for you...it doesn't even compensate for the natural test your body produces...you need to take in enough of it..500mgs a week is standard for a first time user..and you need to run it for atleast 10-12 weeks...do yourself a favor and read up, research before you jump into something your not obviously ready for.

True, couldn't have said it better myself. wait and get more. If you have 1 bottle you can get another.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    You need to have all your stuff on hand befor you start, do not start until you have it all.
    250mgs -300mgs will do very little for you...it doesn't even compensate for the natural test your body produces...you need to take in enough of it..500mgs a week is standard for a first time user..and you need to run it for atleast 10-12 weeks...do yourself a favor and read up, research before you jump into something your not obviously ready for.
    I have done alot of research, and I have heard differing opinions on what to do for a first cycle. I have heard anywhere from 250mg/wk to 500mg/wk, and I was just trying to find out what everyone else thinks.

Thread Information