MetalGod is offline New Member

Cycle 2004 (I Wish)

I think I might try and give this a try if everything comes through, hopefully...

Weeks 1-4 = Dianabol @ 40mg / day
    Weeks 5 = Dianabol @ 20mg / day
    Weeks 1-9 = Sustanon @ 1250mg / week
    Weeks 9-12 = Winstrol @ 50mg tabs / day
    Weeks 13-15 = Clomid @ 300mg/100mg/50mg / day
    Weeks 1-14 = Arimidex @ 0.5mg / day

So, this would be a delight. Is it OKAY to take the Arimidex throughout the cycle with NO Nolvadex ?!? Can it do the job on it's own?

Thanks guys,
    MG

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a solid cycle bro!

I've taken arimidex twice with a stack like that and still got soar nipps...even at 2mg/day
    I'm not sold on arimidex...but nolva works every time for me...I just keep them on hand and if the nipps get funky I start taking them

Yeah I hope it works out good. You got sore nips even with 2mg arimidex ED?? Was it legit, cause that should be impossible, but everyone is different I guess, Thanks for the heads-up on it.

I'll get some nolva to have on-hand just in case the dex is bogus. I should only have to worry about it while I'm taking the dbol and after that I shouldn't have much trouble anyway.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Why the taper on the dbol in week 5? How many cycles have you done? That is a lot of test! How are you going to break up those five cc's of Sust a week?

I am running the taper on week five becuase it seems like a good idea, although I may just do four weeks and then stop cold. I have done several cycles and have had no adverse effects with sustanon , other than post cycle acne. I have run dbol and sus cycles in the past.

I am breaking the sus up like this monday 2cc wednesday 1cc friday 2cc, that seems like the most even way, and as they are amps there is really no other way to do it.

I have thought about shooting it EOD or even 4cc/week Mon Tue Thu Fri, but the trouble is you lose about .2cc on each shot so it is better to do less shots/weeks with a higher volume per shot.

Thread Information