jbol is offline Senior Member

tanquilizers........and roids?

im about to do steroids for the first time,after doing research and talking to members i realize that you can get "roid rage ".im currently being perscribed tanquilizers (benzodiazepines) for anxiety,aggresive behavior,and rage attacks.(i dont physically hurt anyone,i just have a bad temper) ,im sure to get roid rage when i start.my questions are is it safe to take tranquilizers with roids?will it help with roid rage? will it take away the effect of the roids?any advice is appreciated.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    bump

roofer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    im about to do steroids for the first time,after doing research and talking to members i realize that you can get "roid rage".im currently being perscribed tanquilizers (benzodiazepines) for anxiety,aggresive behavior,and rage attacks.(i dont physically hurt anyone,i just have a bad temper) ,im sure to get roid rage when i start.my questions are is it safe to take tranquilizers with roids?will it help with roid rage? will it take away the effect of the roids?any advice is appreciated.
    I dont have any medical info for you,but i know alot of bros who use these type of drugs to help with sleep and fight some anxiety sides. As far as hurting your cycle i dont really know.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i take benzos your fine imo

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Xanax for me bro,just not before workout,they can make you lazy

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    im about to do steroids for the first time,after doing research and talking to members i realize that you can get "roid rage".im currently being perscribed tanquilizers (benzodiazepines) for anxiety,aggresive behavior,and rage attacks.(i dont physically hurt anyone,i just have a bad temper) ,im sure to get roid rage when i start.my questions are is it safe to take tranquilizers with roids?will it help with roid rage? will it take away the effect of the roids?any advice is appreciated.
    I know this won't stop you so I'm not going to sit and type a lengthy response, but you are playing with fire..You obviously have some serious issues and further toying with your hormones is a recipe for possible disaster..You have already said " I'm sure to get roid rage when I start"..I say definitley NOT!

Doc M

Thread Information