arrruken is offline New Member

possible winny cycle

I just finished my test enanthate cycle, and now a friend wants some stuff now that he saw me get big. Well I have a good friend that has a 30 ml Winstrol bottle hell sell me for $250. Knowing who he is I am almost sure it is real, and that that is a good price. Well for my next cycle I wanted to do some Deca , but the same guy says real Deca is real hard to find where I live right now, So what is a good Winstrol cycle and what should I stack with it?

Also how long should I wait before I do it? Hes gonna sell it if I dont tell him I want it soon.

Also, i think that will last me a while, but not too sure on math conversion, if i was taking 50mg EOD, potentially how long would that last me?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no good Winny only cycle. That's big bucks too for the winny.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Yah, that's way too expensive for the winny. Personally, I'm staying away from winny from now on. I've used it and liked the results, but I think my shoulder problem was caused by winny

Let's see....30 ml bottle. I'm guessing it's 50mg/ml. You've got enough in that bottle for 60 days assuming you take 1 ml EOD. Stack test with it. You should wait AT LEAST the amount of time you spent on before you go back on again. Let your body recover. Patience
    Last edited by platinum; 01-16-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There is no good Winny only cycle. That's big bucks too for the winny.
    No no, I wasnt thinking of winny only cycle. Mud, I know youve said before that everything should have some test in it. The thing is, I dont want to get the water weight I got from enanthate . So whats a good stack with winny for a lean muscle gaining cycle? maybe stick with enanthate just lower dosages or something? I know my body works well with it now.
    He said it was 30 cc's, thats the same as 30 ml right?
    Also I was assuming taking a couple months off, Im not jumpin into it, just asking questions early.

I would jrop the winny you're paying too much for it..... pluss winny sucks compared to fina. so use fina in it's place...... you can make it yourself and save money for anti-e's and PCT...... also a great test to stack with fina is prop for leaner gains.

kennyw12345 is offline New Member
    you did use clomid post cycle correct?

Quote Originally Posted by kennyw12345
    you did use clomid post cycle correct?
    in the process of doing it kenny...
    hey Mud, I dont know anything about fina and dont know if i could even get it... only know what I read on the site, this maybe a newb question, but are we talking about finaject or finaplix ?
    and back to the winny question, he said it was 30 cc's, i thought cc = ml, isnt 1 cc == 250 mg? if so, then i would think thats a good price. plz correct me if Im wrong Mud.

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member
    Winny is good IMO.. but like all the gear to each his own. The only maker I have seen Winny in a 30 cc bottle is Upjohn. SURELY its not upjohn? The only other bottles I have seen are 10cc and 20cc from various MFGS. I could be wrong though... EQ and Winny would be better IMO than Deca and winny, that is of course if your set on the Winny.. later bro

Quote Originally Posted by arrruken
    in the process of doing it kenny...
    hey Mud, I dont know anything about fina and dont know if i could even get it... only know what I read on the site, this maybe a newb question, but are we talking about finaject or finaplix ?
    and back to the winny question, he said it was 30 cc's, i thought cc = ml, isnt 1 cc == 250 mg? if so, then i would think thats a good price. plz correct me if Im wrong Mud.
    It's finaplix and finaject isn't made anymore. Fina is easy to make search for fina conversions to help.

Yes cc = ml ..... I don't know what you have or what is printed on it...... I never saw 250mg Winny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's finaplix and finaject isn't made anymore. Fina is easy to make search for fina conversions to help.

Yes cc = ml ..... I don't know what you have or what is printed on it...... I never saw 250mg Winny.
    Ok, Ill find out some info on it and get back to you. I dont know who makes it, just know its from the race tracks around here, for horses heh... Ill get a pic with my phone.
    the guy also has primobolan , would that be good with winny or fina?
    Last edited by arrruken; 01-16-2004 at 11:25 AM.

Thread Information