Thread: Sust question

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member

Sust question

I have done some searches on sust and found very informative posts, but I am still unsure on how to administer 500 mg of sust a week, when everything I have read says EOD at least. How do I keep the test levels constant with 500 mg a week? Any response is appreciated.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you cant keep your levels constant at 500mg per day, if you stuck with a single ester you could....MM

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Johnny Boy...To take 500mgs /week of sus, just load up 1 needle with the 2cc of sus =500mgs...and fire away. you should run sus for atleast 10 weeks IMO.

One shot a week !!!

Thanks bro.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Johnny Boy...To take 500mgs /week of sus, just load up 1 needle with the 2cc of sus =500mgs...and fire away. you should run sus for atleast 10 weeks IMO.

One shot a week !!!
    one shot per week? what about the prop in there? he wont be shooting as much test as he thinks. sus should be run at least EOD. i think most guys would agree anything less than EOD and sus is a waste and ethanate or cyp. would be a better choice, although many guys would also say either way eth/cyp is still better

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

One shot a week !!!

this is not correct....u should split up the injections throughout the week to either EOD or ED injections in order to take full advantage of the propinate ester....just take the 2 CCs a week and divide it up...it's easy....this will keep blood levels constant

Bartleby is offline Member

One shot a week !!!
    this is bad advice, do not take it...sust must be shot at least eod, so about 750mg/wk...this is why it isnt good for first cycles, you want to stick with a single ester like enan or cyp at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks divided into 2 doses per week....

I would take your advice but unfortunately I already brought back 22 amps of sust and 5 amps of enanthate and 200 tabs of Dbol from the UK, so I am pretty well stuck with what I have. Approx. how many more amps of sust would I need to do a cycle with EOD injections?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    I would take your advice but unfortunately I already brought back 22 amps of sust and 5 amps of enanthate and 200 tabs of Dbol from the UK, so I am pretty well stuck with what I have. Approx. how many more amps of sust would I need to do a cycle with EOD injections?

Johnny boy , inject the sustanon each 4 days . Thats what im doing and im getting good results . Even better would be every 3 days .

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    JB,

Try this. Obviously the injections to make the sust more effective because of the multi esters have to be injected frequently. Sure thats not what you wanted to hear. ED, EOD, or E3D. You will grow sure off once a week but your only utilizing that one ester really and its a waste.

This is a suggestion that I have done. I am injecting EOD sust. What I started out to do was I bought an amp opener. I also had a sterile vile. I opened about 20amps and poured them into the vial. The amps of sust are a little bit over a C. So you should have well over 20cc's. Inject a half a C every other day. Should come out to about 500mg a week and you will utilize the 4 esters properly.

Take this advice and alter it to suit your needs if you want to inject more or less EOD. Click on the Sustanon usage link in my signature and read how this is done. This is info I learned off basskillers site...LMR

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    this is not correct....u should split up the injections throughout the week to either EOD or ED injections in order to take full advantage of the propinate ester....just take the 2 CCs a week and divide it up...it's easy....this will keep blood levels constant

There is only 30mg of Prop in sust, there are another 220mg of long acting esters. If he were going to shoot every other day, may as well just use straight Prop, not Sust, imo.

JohnnyBoy
    250mg on Monday, and 250mg on Thurs. Youll be fine, this is what i did for my first cycle and gained 20lbs in 10weeks. Most will say to use Sust for at least 12 though. Think about it if your doing a shot every day thats 1750mg of TEST, way too much for a first cycle.

Like everyone else has told you, a single ester Test is probably the best solution for a first cycle though. Sust is going to leave you with a little more pain to deal with too.

Good luck Bro...

diesel21 is offline Member
    do at least mon thurs.... 250 each shot...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, this is correct. I dont think sustanon was meant for a novice user. Even veteran users prefer the single test ester like Enanthate for constant blood levels. Enanthate would have been more appropiate for you. You can inject once a week and keep test levels up with less side affects.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Like everyone else has told you, a single ester Test is probably the best solution for a first cycle though. Sust is going to leave you with a little more pain to deal with too.

Good luck Bro...

Thanks for all the imput bro's, I really appreciate it. This will be my 3rd cycle. The first two were 200 mg Deca and 250 mg Sust a week once a week for 10 weeks. On the second cycle I tacked on some tren for 4 weeks at the end EOD, 75 mg I believe but it was a while ago so I might be wrong. I will probably go Mon-Thurs injections if I can't get some more Sust. I did enough research on gear before I ever started but I was definately misinformed about Sust, because almost everything I have read on this site would lead me to believe that Sust is not appropriate for me. Nothing I can do now except inject. Thanks again.

Thread Information