Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    skii96 is offline Member

****Experiment****

I know i have been bashing LR's research products since i used them last. They were kind enough to send me some FREE samples of their product line to test out for them. I will use them and give you guys my unbiased opinion on them. I must say though that them giving me these things to try out is a very professional gesture on their part!!! So the testing begins!

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i also think you sharing would be a cool gesture

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yeah ski they sent me a bunch of stuff also...I thought that was very classy of them to do that.We'll compare notes bro.

DB

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I ordered from LR about two weeks ago . LR sent a email saying product would be shipped that day, latter i got a second email from LR saying that a 10 day back order was in effect but to make it up to me LR would send two free items of my choice. Just got the mail today and LR has been true to its word. A little slow with shipping but a class act, will do business with again.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i was going to order from them, but it kinda pissed me off that their site went down because of too much demand, sign of a weak organization

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i was going to order from them, but it kinda pissed me off that their site went down because of too much demand, sign of a weak organization
    Scott, I understand what you are saying, but it is not really a sign of a weak organization...more a sign of failed planning. Not being able to forsee demand. There is another very reputable research product company that is going through the very same thing right now. Evidently this is a booming little niche, and it is growing faster than some of the best companies can keep pace.

What that says to me is that we can expect an increase in price in the very near future. Who woulda thunk it...Adam Smith's words holding true in the "underground" research chemicals industry.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    when did there site go down

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    when did there site go down
    it went down a couple of days before xmas, they say they'll be coming back up once they get caught up

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    it went down a couple of days before xmas, they say they'll be coming back up once they get caught up
    I must have just missed it, my order went out the 22nd and was at my house the day after christmas

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I also recieved some free goods to try once again props to LR!

skii96 is offline Member
    I'm ok with a little slow shipping and such but when i cant trust what's in those little research bottles is when i get a little angry. Once i incorporate LR's products into my cycle i will let everyone know how i like them and how they compare to others i have used.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Let me know how it goes bro..

nj juice is offline Member
    I recently received my 2 free products too. My last two orders from LR were slow as hell in getting shipped, minimum 10 days each...but my free products came within 3-4 days of my ordering them, maybe they're starting to get back on track.......

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I ordered twice this month and they were great

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I got their clen and it is a mutherfuqer. I like it. Hey, bm, you can send me free stuff (i.e. liquidex, t3) and I will also give my unbiased opinion too.

that was lc, not lr

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hell yes!!!! I have to give it up for LR on this one..I have always thought they were a top notch company, but this is a great way to get their products out and evaluated by customers..I started a thread on them earlier today and it apparently never went up..Glad to see someone else posted a thread!!! I wish there were more companies like LR that are willing to lose a little profit in order to maintain customer satisfaction..

I applaude bm and his efforts..

Doc M

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Hell yes!!!! I have to give it up for LR on this one..I have always thought they were a top notch company, but this is a great way to get their products out and evaluated by customers..I started a thread on them earlier today and it apparently never went up..Glad to see someone else posted a thread!!! I wish there were more companies like LR that are willing to lose a little profit in order to maintain customer satisfaction..

I applaude bayoumike and his efforts..

Doc M
    I agree. I will be the first to admit when im wrong about something so ill keep everyone posted...

I have to say though, from my experience, LR is the best site for ancillaries I have found thus far. Bump for LR. He's the man.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M

I applaude bayoumike and his efforts..

Doc M
    Doc,

What is the solution that they are using for these suspensions? Some of them smell like rubbing alchohal or something similar. Some are even labeled "Harmful If Ingested" Are we killing our livers to save a few bucks here?

Bro, they have to label them as "harmful if ingested" and for "research use only" because otherwise, they wouldn't be able to market these drugs. What if they said "suggested if used with steroids ", the FDA would pull the product and the company down.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Bro, they have to label them as "harmful if ingested" and for "research use only" because otherwise, they wouldn't be able to market these drugs. What if they said "suggested if used with steroids", the FDA would pull the product and the company down.
    toolman..50% said it right..Has no choice but to label it that way..As far as solutions go, I believe they use a few different suspensions and none of them are harmful..

Doc M

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Promotion of any site is against board rules, but considering the owner of the site is not boasting on his own services, this remains as borderline. CYC quite possibly want to keep all this to PM's and remove it, but I'll leave it for now.

Lets just keep full names out of the posts. Of the owner, or the company itself.

toolman- I am not really sure the legal loop hole(if their is one) that allows these meds to be sold for research purposes. The disclaimers on the products such as the examples you gave are most certainly precautions taken to alleviate possible legal repercussions of business practices. Personally, I think those disclaimers are about as valid in a court of law as the disclaimers members put in their sigs. I could be wrong though, I don't pretend to know the first thing about the legalities.

I will also say that many different suspensions are used with these products. Strong anti'es such as letrozole are suspended in high alcohol substnaces to prevent crashing of the med. I've had 100mg/ml clomid harden up to a white brick before. If this happens. just run hot water over it. In any case, the liquids used for suspension are some sort of solvent which should be of no harm to you

I have to say though, from my experience, LR is the best site for ancillaries I have found thus far. Bump for LR. He's the man.

LMAO @ 50%

fishin' for freebees??

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMAO @ 50%

fishin' for freebees??
    nah bro, just like em that is all

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    I know i have been bashing LR's research products since i used them last. They were kind enough to send me some FREE samples of their product line to test out for them. I will use them and give you guys my unbiased opinion on them. I must say though that them giving me these things to try out is a very professional gesture on their part!!! So the testing begins!

What they send exactly? One of everything??

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I keep checking out that site but im skeptical because its an up and down opinion. Never tired liquid products like that. Does it really work and are they reliable? How are you guys able to test this product for free?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    what was the problem with your previous stuff ski??

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I WANNA HELP PROMOTE LR. Kick me down with free stuff
    Im a good promoter.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I WANNA HELP PROMOTE LR. Kick me down with free stuff
    Im a good promoter.
    Took you long enough bermich..50% has been way ahead of you

I know. I hope they dont use him instead of me. Id be way better person to give free stuff to because I get the word out faster and more effectively.
    Im not asking for much. Just a few sample grams is all
    No need to be greedy.

I think I am a far better promoter than bermich. Don't listen to him bm, he's real shady

I think I am a far better promoter than bermich. Don't listen to him bm, he's real shady

Im not shady. I just like free stuff.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    it will take alot of free stuff for me to order from them again

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I emailed them a few questions about there products couple days ago and no reply.

I actually shot a pm bm's way about making liquid research eca or bromo, bm is it in the works? I think there'd be some interest in it.

They haven't answered any of my e-mails lately either,and I don't like there clen at all,maybe it's just me but i do obscene amounts and nothing to it,a red bull is better

I love the clen , you just weird I think

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it will take alot of free stuff for me to order from them again
    I'm done also,found a few real good companies with solid prices and service

I love the clen , you just weird I think
    True..all my life i've had high tolerances to drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information