gronk is offline New Member

Switching tests mid-cycle?

I'm in the middle of my first cycle ever. Doing 250 mgs of sust twice a week. I only did 250 once a week for the first two weeks because I wanted to see if I had any weird reactions to test. I'm in the middle of week five now and am really starting to see some gains and digging it. Sust kind of hurts like a bitch post-injection, but I can deal with it. It's gotten better since I started warming up the oil, and using serious hot compresses and massage afterward. I still get the sustanon strut a little, but it's totally manageable.

What I really don't like is the sustanon flu. I get it the day after an injection for most of the day, and while it isn't THAT severe, it's really annoying and to have two days every week where I'm experiencing minor flu-like symptoms.

I have an opportunity to finish off my cycle (five more weeks) with Enanthate rather than sust. Should I do it? Is it cool to switch tests like that? Test is test right? Would it be a mistake? Am I likely to experience post-injection pain and flu-like symptoms with enanthate as well? Should I just stick with what I've got? From what I've read, I'm likely to still have the post-injection pain which I don't mind that much, but the flu-like symptoms seem to be specific to sust. Any opinions?

AHUGE1 is offline New Member
    you shouldnt be feeling like that after an injection......

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gronk
    I'm in the middle of my first cycle ever. Doing 250 mgs of sust twice a week. I only did 250 once a week for the first two weeks because I wanted to see if I had any weird reactions to test. I'm in the middle of week five now and am really starting to see some gains and digging it. Sust kind of hurts like a bitch post-injection, but I can deal with it. It's gotten better since I started warming up the oil, and using serious hot compresses and massage afterward. I still get the sustanon strut a little, but it's totally manageable.

What I really don't like is the sustanon flu. I get it the day after an injection for most of the day, and while it isn't THAT severe, it's really annoying and to have two days every week where I'm experiencing minor flu-like symptoms.

I have an opportunity to finish off my cycle (five more weeks) with Enanthate rather than sust. Should I do it? Is it cool to switch tests like that? Test is test right? Would it be a mistake? Am I likely to experience post-injection pain and flu-like symptoms with enanthate as well? Should I just stick with what I've got? From what I've read, I'm likely to still have the post-injection pain which I don't mind that much, but the flu-like symptoms seem to be specific to sust. Any opinions?
    Sustanon is a combination of all 4 different esters of test. Which means that it already has enanthate in it.

motocross308 is offline New Member
    no , ther is no enenthate in it

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Sus is a combination of test prop, phenylpropinate, isocaproate, and decanoate.

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion141
    Sustanon is a combination of all 4 different esters of test. Which means that it already has enanthate in it.
    Sorry about that, yes I now realize that Sust has no enanthate in it.

gronk is offline New Member

not so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by AHUGE1
    you shouldnt be feeling like that after an injection......
    Actually, it seems that these mild flu-like systems are somewhat common with sust. I don't mean to make a huge deal out of it, I just get a very slight fever combined with mild all-over body aches and sometimes a little bit of a chill. It usually doesn't even last an entire day. It's gotten better since my first couple injections but it hasn't gone away completely.

I really just want to know if it's cool to switch to a different test mid-cycle since I have the opportunity, or if it's best to just ride this one out.

Thanks for all your responses.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    I think you'd be alright to switch, just do 500mg of it a week, 250mg Mon, 200mg Thurs.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GETTING HUGE
    I think you'd be alright to switch, just do 500mg of it a week, 250mg Mon, 200mg Thurs.

250 + 200 = 450, not 500....sorry to bust your balls GH, but i couldn't help myself

Thread Information