Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Any Ideas for my last few weeks

Hey guys....I am new to the review and thought that I would solicit a little input. I have been training off and on for about 20 years, but have decided to ramp things up a bit and have some fun with my training. I am 45 years old, 6", 240 with about 18% body fat right now. I am in the 8th week of a 10 week cycle. My cylcle to date has run as follows:

Week 1-8 2 IU Growth per day
    Week 1-8 200mg Testoviron per week
    Week 3-8 200mg Deca per week
    Week 4-8 50mg inj winnie EOD

My plan is to run this stack as is for the last two weeks and of course use clomid and HCG to get my body back in gear. This is my second cycle but it has been many years since the first. I have gained about 25 pounds and feel great. Does any one have any thoughts or suggestions for completing this cycle. Also the growth stacked with the other AS makes me hold so much water and makes me so tight it is uncomfortable. Has any one else experienced this? The growth is not causing me to lean out as everyone else seems to experience. Thanks for your thoughts...

imo, your dose and length are far too short for the test and deca ,,, i would do test at 500 wk for 12 min.. and deca at 400 for 10 min... from what i have read about GH you should run it for 4 months min...

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your post. Come on guys, I have been reading alot of posts tonight and I know some of you will have some definate opinions on what's the best way to finish this cycle. Give me your thoughts....please.

Thread Information