flex101 is offline New Member

cycle price question

i want to run a cycle of wk 1-10 deca 400mg with sust wk 1-4 250mg and i was wondering if anyone would know a ball park price range for such a cycle. THanks!

MachZ is offline Member
    You need to run sust more than 4 weeks with deca unless you want to risk the dreaded deca dick.
    Test needs to be run longer than deca.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    it would cost 4-5hundred,with PCT depending on what you get and who you get it from...this is a big ball park number.. , but its a waste of your money b/c imo that cycle isnt going to do anything for ya..do some reserch and read the educational threads.. is this your first cycle. if so I would run sus or test for 10wks and deca 8 wks, with nolva wks 1-17 and clomid wks 14-17,
    good luck bro

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a hard question to ask "how much". Gear is priced different everywhere. If you're in the gym that gym guy is jacking you hardcore at like 15,20,25 an amp of sust and deca too. On the net, well, little less on some of those pharmacy sites. You have a good source then much much less(dont bother asking a source).

Despite this answer flex. tsk tsk on you for not doing your research and knowing how to put together a cycle. You just proved it. Before you should even be thinking about "where to get" or "how much". You should be thinking "how to" and "how long".

Figure that out first and come back for a critique. First hint...deca usually stops one week prior to your last test administration. LMR
    Quote Originally Posted by flex101
    i want to run a cycle of wk 1-10 deca 400mg with sust wk 1-4 250mg and i was wondering if anyone would know a ball park price range for such a cycle. THanks!

Thread Information