Thread: HCG experience

jeanz08 is offline New Member

Question HCG experience

I have read many different methods of administering hcg in both steroid guides and through links such as anabolic review. I am currently in the beginning of a 16 week condition steroid program that involves clen (up to 80mcg), t3(up to 100 ug), and test enanthate (500 mg/week), arimidex (.5 mg eod) for six weeks followed by 10 weeks of equipoise (250 mg/week) and adding oral winstrol the final six weeks of the equipoise at a strength of 50mg ed. I am used to using either a clomid only post cycle therapy or a clomid/nolvadex pct but have not used hcg in the past. I also have not ran a cycle for this extended length of time so i didnt find that it would be necessary. I currently have 10000 iu's of hcg and am capable of getting any amount that is needed. I am willing to take it mid-cycle or post cycle based on whatever advice i get from anyone on the board because i have found just as much evidence to do it both mid and post...so i am leaving it up to some respectable advice from anyone on the board on how to use hcg. I thank all of you in advance for taking the time to respond to my concern.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanz08
    I have read many different methods of administering hcg in both steroid guides and through links such as anabolic review. I am currently in the beginning of a 16 week condition steroid program that involves clen(up to 80mcg), t3(up to 100 ug), and test enanthate(500 mg/week), arimidex(.5 mg eod) for six weeks followed by 10 weeks of equipoise(250 mg/week) and adding oral winstrol the final six weeks of the equipoise at a strength of 50mg ed. I am used to using either a clomid only post cycle therapy or a clomid/nolvadex pct but have not used hcg in the past. I also have not ran a cycle for this extended length of time so i didnt find that it would be necessary. I currently have 10000 iu's of hcg and am capable of getting any amount that is needed. I am willing to take it mid-cycle or post cycle based on whatever advice i get from anyone on the board because i have found just as much evidence to do it both mid and post...so i am leaving it up to some respectable advice from anyone on the board on how to use hcg. I thank all of you in advance for taking the time to respond to my concern.
    testicular atrophy affects people differently, hcg use is widely debated on this board as well.....consensus would be to administer 500 iu sub-q every 4 days or so throughout the cycle

Solrock is offline Member
    It truly comes down to how your body responds to your AS cycle. If your testes atrophy, then consider using HCG . It works wonders for me.

the danger with HCG is over-dosing. If you take too much your body will become desensitized to leutenizing hormone, which will really throw things off.

The typical dosage though a cycle is 500iu 2 days a week (sat and sun for example).

Some people report that the OTC Tribulus also assists in preventing testicular atrophy. You can find it online in vitamin shops.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    It truly comes down to how your body responds to your AS cycle. If your testes atrophy, then consider using HCG . It works wonders for me.

the danger with HCG is over-dosing. If you take too much your body will become desensitized to leutenizing hormone, which will really throw things off.

The typical dosage though a cycle is 500iu 2 days a week (sat and sun for example).

Some people report that the OTC Tribulus also assists in preventing testicular atrophy. You can find it online in vitamin shops.
    hcg has a half life of 60-65 hours, in order to not overstimulate lh, and more importantly raise estrogen levels, would make sense to take one shot every 4 days

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    hcg has a half life of 60-65 hours, in order to not overstimulate lh, and more importantly raise estrogen levels, would make sense to take one shot every 4 days
    I agree, it makes more sense to spread the dosing out to 500iu every 4 days. Though if you do a search jeanz08, you will find many people on this board do the Sat/Sun schedule. the reason I got for the back to back schedule from the people I asked, was that they did not want the HCG sitting around for an extended period of time, even in the fridge.

Thread Information