rococo is offline Associate Member

M1T, Clomid, and suppressed libido question...

Third day into 20 mg daily divided dosage of Omega brand M1T. Read that those who have used it really had the wood goin' on while on it. Haven't experienced it myself, and just wondered if the dosages were higher to have that side. I've actually felt a bit "depressed" in that area since starting it.
    I don't suppose supping with clomid would help out at all, would it?
    Roc

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rococo
    Third day into 20 mg daily divided dosage of Omega brand M1T. Read that those who have used it really had the wood goin' on while on it. Haven't experienced it myself, and just wondered if the dosages were higher to have that side. I've actually felt a bit "depressed" in that area since starting it.
    I don't suppose supping with clomid would help out at all, would it?
    Roc
    i'm on Day 12 and libido is fine for me at 10mg of LG M1T. i also never heard of this brand of M1T, is it legit??

well dammit I hope so! After 3 days did you notice any changes? I had a great workout last night but it might have been placeboed just cuz I knew I should have a good one being on m1t. Guess I'll just have to ride it out, but I'm still curious if taking the Clo would help out some while on the m1t... don't want to waste the clo if it won't help either...

well dammit I hope so! After 3 days did you notice any changes? I had a great workout last night but it might have been placeboed just cuz I knew I should have a good one being on m1t. Guess I'll just have to ride it out, but I'm still curious if taking the Clo would help out some while on the m1t... don't want to waste the clo if it won't help either...
    i noticed almost painful pumps by around day 3 or 4, muscles seem alot fuller too.

Cornerback have you used AAS, what doe the pump compare to....dbol ???? do you like this stuff??? any good gains???

Stone is offline New Member
    what's everyone's opinion of underground labs M1T?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You are getting a problem most of us that done 1-test have experienced. It is NOT testosterone and does not substitute for it. 1-test does not directly support libido and using it will shut down your natural testosterone production making you deficient in testostoerone and therefore interfereing with your ability to get hard, stay hard and or cum. The best way to take 1-test is to stack it with real test. Otherwise the underlying testosterone deficiency is stealing half the gains the 1-test could be providing and the deficiency will likely take back ALL gains achieved while on 1-test. Most guys see every pound gained on 1-test be lost within a couple weeks of discontinuing it.

Clomid is only needed a few days after your last pill and continue for at least 2 weeks. You dont need to block estrogens, but clomid tends to restart testosterone production and spermatogenisis faster and more complete then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Cornerback have you used AAS, what doe the pump compare to....dbol???? do you like this stuff??? any good gains???
    i havent used AAS yet but i heard it has dbol -like pumps and gains like fina. so far i like the stuff and will do another cycle soon.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    i havent used AAS yet but i heard it has dbol-like pumps and gains like fina. so far i like the stuff and will do another cycle soon.
    Most experts, doctors, researchers, etc have equated 1-test as being almost identicle to Boldenone or otherwise known as EQ except it can have the potency of EQ but at 1/2 the mg rate. The difference is EQ is more convenient dispenced in slow release one a week injections, 1-test doesnt have many delivery methods, only 1-test cyp can be injected once a week, all other forms of 1-test must be taken several times a day. Like EQ, 1-test doesnt generate estrogen, very unlikely to generate prolactins unless mega dose stacked with tren , EQ, Deca or anadrol , weight gain in muscle mass is moderate, typically 10 lbs in 10 week cycle is most ever seen because of lack of water bloat and others although if 1-test is stacked with testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate or Prop, you can get very EQ like lean gains of up to 20-25 lbs with less fat or water gain then seen with deca.

today was day 4 and had a really good workout. Muscles are feeling full and hard, if I flex for about 5 seconds I've got a pump going. Not bad for an OTC. I've never tried EQ, but have tried lots of test, dbol , and drol, and this stuff feels as good as the Dbol at this dosage. I am purposely using this on it's own to see how it feels for 2 weeks, but I'm going to jump into a cycle right after so gains should stay for the most part. No weight increase yet, but strength is on its way up!
    Thx NTPA for all your research efforts! Good stuff there!

Thread Information