Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Glucophage instead of Insulin?

has anybody used glucophage instead of slin with HGH? I'm just about to start jintropin 4iu a day. If you have used it what dosage were you taking? I'm 230 pounds with 15% bf.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Beautiful cycle btw bro!!!

Yes I used the Metphormin with 4iu a day of the serostim.

The key is to check your blood sugar 2 hours after administering the GH...so you'll have to get yourself a glucometer...they're usually free at the drug store if you purchase the strips.Real easy to use. the strips will set you back about $80.00 Can.

On average your blood sugar reading should be between 4-6 mmol/L if it's higher around 6-10 or even higher then take between 250-500mg of Metphormin...if you've got phenphormin then take a little less I find the phen is a little stronger or not as percise for me.

If your blood glucose is lower than 4mmol/l then take in some more carbs...
    Best time to take GH is morning when your cortisol is highest. I personally split mine up into 2 shots a day...One at 8.00am and again at 2.00pm when cortisol has its highest peaks.

Hope i answered your question?...let me know how everything goes, if ya got any questions fire away...I'm starting again in 2 weeks 4iu/ day for as long as i can afford to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Beautiful cycle btw bro!!!

Yes I used the Metphormin with 4iu a day of the serostim.

The key is to check your blood sugar 2 hours after administering the GH...so you'll have to get yourself a glucometer...they're usually free at the drug store if you purchase the strips.Real easy to use. the strips will set you back about $80.00 Can.

On average your blood sugar reading should be between 4-6 mmol/L if it's higher around 6-10 or even higher then take between 250-500mg of Metphormin...if you've got phenphormin then take a little less I find the phen is a little stronger or not as percise for me.

If your blood glucose is lower than 4mmol/l then take in some more carbs...
    Best time to take GH is morning when your cortisol is highest. I personally split mine up into 2 shots a day...One at 8.00am and again at 2.00pm when cortisol has its highest peaks.

Hope i answered your question?...let me know how everything goes, if ya got any questions fire away...I'm starting again in 2 weeks 4iu/ day for as long as i can afford to run it.
    Cheers bro that helps me out, nice to know someone else has used it. Have you used slin with HGH? If so did you notice much difference between slin and Glucophage? thanks for the compliment on the cycle.

Yes I have used slin with the GH..and yes I believe it is more effective, but I do not like to run slin for very long periods of time...so I use the gluco for the beginning and switch to slin for the carb loading and depleting phase...usually the last 5-6 weeks of my dieting...my nutritionist has given me a few scary talks about insulin use etc... so i play it safe.

For me personally I have a chart on how many iu of slin I need for how manyy mmol/L my glucose reading is...usually taken 2 hours after the administration of GH...But on carb days it looks like this:

10iu of long acting and 5iu of fast acting(type R) first thing in the morning
    then 5iu of typy R humilin every 6 hours...so twice more in the day ...8.ooam 2.oopm 8.oopm...I don't want to take any slin any later than 8.oopm incase i slip into a coma during sleep...Atleast when I'm awake I can feel if I'm crashing and my blood sugar is dropping...etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Yes I have used slin with the GH..and yes I believe it is more effective, but I do not like to run slin for very long periods of time...so I use the gluco for the beginning and switch to slin for the carb loading and depleting phase...usually the last 5-6 weeks of my dieting...my nutritionist has given me a few scary talks about insulin use etc... so i play it safe.

For me personally I have a chart on how many iu of slin I need for how manyy mmol/L my glucose reading is...usually taken 2 hours after the administration of GH...But on carb days it looks like this:

10iu of long acting and 5iu of fast acting(type R) first thing in the morning
    then 5iu of typy R humilin every 6 hours...so twice more in the day ...8.ooam 2.oopm 8.oopm...I don't want to take any slin any later than 8.oopm incase i slip into a coma during sleep...Atleast when I'm awake I can feel if I'm crashing and my blood sugar is dropping...etc...
    cool thanks for the info, i'll keep you posted on my results.

peace

Good luck bro!

Thread Information