Red_neck is offline New Member

New boy from elite. Nedd some help

hey bros,

New guy here from elite and muscletalk. You guys got a great forum here. My question to you guys is a new cycle I'm doing. I'm 17 and benn working out since13 years old. and I was very dedicated so I gained quite a bit from creatine and weight gainer, and when I turned seventeen(10 months ago) I did my first cycle of anavar and creatine and also added some primo. And got ALRIGHT gains from that, good strength though!!! And no it's been 10 months, I'm ready to go again. I got my hands on some dbol , and also told my doctor that I'm going to do it, so she can monitor me, also got milk thistle and cranberry extract. So can ya guys help me out how to run it??? I was thinking 10-15mg, but no to sure. I'm looking for a little more safer dosage. so can ya guys help out a bro.

P.S I know the sides, this isn't my first time running AS.

thanks guys, great board!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame intended, but 17 is too young for AS.

I know it is but I made a choice, and alreadfy done AS so I really hate hearing that, I'm looking for some answers. Please guys. I've done my first cycle of anavar and primo, with hardley any sides. So help me out with the dbol guys???

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Bro youll get bigger by eating more than you will with 10mg of dbol , and i hope your satisfied with your height. Sorry to be a jerk but im tellin you, invest your money into protein

I guess it was useless asking this question, cuz know one is going to help me. I'm not going to argue but I just don't understand why everbody's saying go get some protein and creatine, okay I'm not a skinny fuken loser looking to do roids because it's the easy way out. I've been working for 3 years straight ain't shitten you guys I did everything like creatine, protein and etc. And I play senior rugby in school that's why I even started my first cycle, I'm trying to be nice guys, but I get shit ansewers in return, which I already heard a hundred times. So please some freaken answers.

P.s I got barley any sides from my first cycle. So help me out guys with this fuken dbol .

Get some test and deca you cant do anything with dbol alone

hey physco wouldn't Deca be a little more safer than test?? ands also how should I run Deca and dbol ???

P.S Just Curious what if I run dboll alone???
    no flame pleeze

If you run dbol alone you will lose the weight as fast as you gained it. Run 200mg of deca for 8 weeks and for the first four run dbol at 20mgs ed. I hope your parents know your juicin because they will be able to notice.

thanks physco.

But just a question. Is that a little high amount???? I'm not looking to be super massive if that helps, I just wanna get a little more bigger.

Bro, any lower dose is useless, if you want to get just a little more bigger YOU CAN DO THAT NATURALLY!

sorry physco. My mistake that cycle does look pretyy good. I just thought i can lower the dbol to 15mg just to stay on the safe side.

Find and read the clomid post figure out how much clomid youll need and get a little more, also get at least 3-400mg of nolvadex on hand. PLAN everything first, dont start unless you have everything. keep taking glutamine and when you come off hit creatine. Drink tons of water eat a lot and look into some liver and kidney supplements

dumblucky is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red_neck
    sorry physco. My mistake that cycle does look pretyy good. I just thought i can lower the dbol to 15mg just to stay on the safe side.
    perhaps youll understand it this way bro

YOU NEED AT LEAST 20-30MG OF DBOL A DAY TO GROW OTHERWISE IT WONT DO SHIT!!!

AND IF YOU DONT PUT SOME TEST OR DECA YOU WILL LOSE ALL THE GAINS FROM THE DBOL

also..... if you use deca and or test you will need clomid at the end.............
    hope this helps

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Bro the reason you had only alright gains and no sides from your first cycle is probalby cause your doses are so low.You can gain naturally at 17 what you would off of 15mg.Just wait your to young. You say everyone keeps telling you apparently its for a reason most of these guys are much older and wiser

thanks alot guys you were a big help.

BIG MICK is offline New Member
    I DON'T KNOW WERE YOU COME FROM BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO CYCLE. YOU'R TEST LEVELS ARE HIGH ALL READY AT YOUR AGE. IF YOU TRAIN RIGHT AND EAT YOU CAN MAKE GREAT GAINS. I MYSELF MADE OVER 10LBS GAINS MY JOINOR YEAR (age 17) AND SEINOR (age 18) YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL...

EAT GOOD TRAIN HARD AND YOULL GET SIZE AND STRENGTH!!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Red_neck
    I'm trying to be nice guys, but I get shit ansewers in return, which I already heard a hundred times. So please some freaken answers.
    You're welcome!

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I think that at the age of 17 your growth hormone is very high unless you have a problem, so its better to stay naturally until the age of 21, believe me in this age your own hormones is the best anabolic steroids ever! eat like a lion train hard & rest.
    Really there is no need to run AS at this time.But i know that is imposible to change your mind so:
    Do a short cycle of Dianabol 30mg/d for 4weeks, Stack it with 400mg/w Deca for 8weeks & 250mg/w Testoviron for 8weeks
    2weeks after your last shot take 100mg/d for 1 week clomid.Have some nolvadex for anycase & take 80mcg clenbuterol /d 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8weeks that will help you to keep your gains.
    Good luck kid.

Thread Information