Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Stupid puffy nipples

I hate this ****. MAkes me want to load a gun, place the ****er between my teeth and unload 5 rounds into my brain (I figure it would take at least ive bullets shot directly into my brain to kill me since this is m magical me we are talking about here). Anyways, sometimes they are still puffy and the left one still hurts a bit. The lump isn't getting any bigger but still, the whole thing sucks. I was supposed to start my cycle on Monday but have held it off for this reason. I'm using 1.5-1.75mg of l-dex ED and 30mg of nolva with it ED. Also a little bromo just in case (no sides from that so why the **** not?). The puffiness is from igf-1. How long do you figure until the igf-1 in my system diminishes from the gh? 10mg of d-bol can't be keeping it elevated can it?

Anyways, if my nip feels better tomorrow, I'm starting some test. I just want to make sure that test won't up igf-1 and **** me over. I'll be using 2mg of l-dex and will keep up with the nolva. I figure estrogen won't be able to hurt me but maybe with some test in my system something good will happen. MAke sense? Call me retarded if you think I am. Please, I love being called stupid.

Here is an example of a good response:

"You're doing everything you can Nate. You have all your bases covered. Hang in there champ. I think what you're saying makes sense. With that amount of anti-e's estrogen should be of no concern to you and also with the nolva and l-dex your igf-1 levels should be decreasing steadily. Plus, the puffiness will go away once the igf-1 decreases a little more."

I wrote that puppy all by myself. **** you guys is all I'm saying.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Astrix you too buddy. No seriously bro I know your pain. When my BF is up (which is most of the time) I get those **** puffies too

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Will your doc give you a mild bp med bro??that can help

How long have you been off the igf-1?it clears rather quickly
    Last edited by Da Bull; 01-16-2004 at 03:51 AM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Ouch, now that would hurt. How long has the pain been progressing?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're doing everything you can Nate. You have all your bases covered. Hang in there champ. I think what you're saying makes sense. With that amount of anti-e's estrogen should be of no concern to you and also with the nolva and l-dex your igf-1 levels should be decreasing steadily. Plus, the puffiness will go away once the igf-1 decreases a little more. If I can be of any more help. let me know retard:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Nate, I too suffer this pain... I also like you partake in the bud and am under the impression that the herb is to blame for much of this puffiness.. what do you say about holding off on the green for awhile and let's see if there is any improvement?

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    i have always had coney tittys. lol da bull im feelin ur avatar. That was a helluva movie.

slippy is offline Junior Member
    i have tits too... i think it's just fat tho..

can it just be fat?

how can one tell the diff between man boobs and bf

Anyways, the pain was all but gone this morning. The puffiness had subsided but was still there a bit in the left nip. I'll keep up with 2mg of l-dex and like 50mg ofnolva a day for a while. I stopped the gh like 2 weeks ago I think (around New Year's). The problem started like a week or two before that but I started with anti-e's right away (l-dex, nolva, and some letrozole ) so the problem didn't get any worse as near as I could tell (and Iwas looking). Anyways, I started today on my cycle (shot 500mg of test to get he ball rolling). I'll keep my eye on it anyways and hope for the best. I see no reason why it shouldn't keep going down anyways. Wish me luck guys.

And to answer some questions, the nips will look worse the higher you bf if you store it there. I got down to 8% and was pretty pleased with how my chest started to look. I'm gonna go for 6-7% and give it another look. My nips have always been puffy but it's usually only noticeable if my body temp is way up and I don't have a pump. If I so much as touch them, the puffiness goes away for a while. It's odd really. They've been more puffy lately but as I said, that seems to be going away now (knock on wood). Thanks guys.

have you had a chance to squeeze them and see if they lactate??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Here is an example of a good response:

"You're doing everything you can Nate. You have all your bases covered. Hang in there champ. I think what you're saying makes sense. With that amount of anti-e's estrogen should be of no concern to you and also with the nolva and l-dex your igf-1 levels should be decreasing steadily. Plus, the puffiness will go away once the igf-1 decreases a little more."

ROFLMAO......
    I see the puffiness gone by tomorrow, because you are freakin' Brilliant, and you totally know what you're doing, and by tomorrow, even the Stupidest of Puffy Nipples will be forced to see this obvious fact. After all, you are Nathaniel the Great.
    Your IGF-1 Level are on the Very Edge of a Cliff it can no longer avoid, and will drop like Wylie Coyote by Morning, there's Just No Other Way as I see it Nate.
    Besides/Plus/Furthermore, now that you've brought it out in the Open and all, and the Stupid Puffy Nipples know it, NO WAY will they try and congregate any further, and continue messing with a Walking Encyclopedia such as yourself.
    I'm singing to the Chior I'm quite sure.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Shoot yourself you women titted punk...J/K

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Shoot yourself you women titted punk...J/K
    He he heeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    have you had a chance to squeeze them and see if they lactate??
    Yes, and they don't. You're all jerks.

You could always tape your nipples with duct tape and then you would have a shinny piece of chrome across your nipples. That would be even cooler than puffy niples if you ask me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Remind me to harrass you ****ers and make you worry even more the next time you're panicking about something.

Remind me to harrass you ****ers and make you worry even more the next time you're panicking about something.
    Hey Nathan...I'm really worried about my Liver/Kidney's Lately.....Got any input??
    I'm really panicing!

jeez! where is the thanks I was expecting? You give a guy good advice and he turns around and threatens you. Thanks Nat!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information