Doc40 is offline Associate Member

Winny from week 6-12?

Im doin Equip 10 weeks - 400mg and winny from weeks 6-12 at 50mg/eod. Any suggestions on the winny? Should I change it up at all? Thanks, Doc.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Is this your first cycle? I think it looks ok. I ran winny @ 50mg/eod on my first cycle and was very happy with the results...don't go up unless you have to.

Thanks for the reply Pete, yes it is my first, but the question I have is really how long to use it for. Weeks 6-12 or I read aobut using it for weeks 6-10 and being effective, sorry if i wasnt too clear before. Thanks, Doc.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I ran deca /winny for 10 weeks and ran my deca from week 3-8. Not sure if that helps or not doc. I think 6 weeks is good...just make sure to take your milk thistle.

Good stuff, I already have the milk thistle. Thanks again Pete, Doc.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you do it through 12 you can start clomid immediately after and your juevos back up to par, before you otherwise would with having to wait three weeks. Whatever one you do, keep that diet in check and you will be lookin fly when all is said and done.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah that is the reason for running it through 12, which is what I would do and suggest you do. I hate that time period when you aren't on anything and you are just waiting to start clomid.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    If you do it through 12 you can start clomid immediately after and your juevos back up to par, before you otherwise would with having to wait three weeks. Whatever one you do, keep that diet in check and you will be lookin fly when all is said and done.

Thread Information