j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member

here i am being a dumbass....

ok heres the plan for the cycle i am currently on(changed it)

wks 2-10 sust 500mgs/wk
    wks1-8 deca 300mgs/wk
    nolva just in case i have symptoms
    clomid for PCT
    PS the reason i didnt start sus with deca is b/c i didnt have it for one and for another i was f'n stupid and didnt think, so now i am on it all!

I just want to thank you guys for everything I am a week and a hlaf in and i just feel so strong and i have gained 7 pounds!! Mostly due to my new diet i eat at least 5 times a day not including shakes and i tell you what ABB XXL is good chit for weight gain/protein(1000 cals a serving)

I dont mind being a little chubby so this is my first cycle ill cut on the next!

Once agin thanks guys i look so far into everything that deals with AS now b/c of you all.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    nothing kicked in yet except the prop
    Just sit back and enjoy the ride...

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    glad to hear you've got things figured out keep us posted as to how your doing

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Bro, either extend the deca out to 10 weeks, or extend both drugs to 12 weeks. @ 8 weeks, you're wasting your time with deca. Also, since you're running Sust, you'll need to inject EOD to get the full benefits. Also, since Sust is such a heavily-esterfied oil, you're getting nowhere near 500mg/wk when you're injecting "500mg". If you want 500mg/wk, you should inject 750mg/wk, which makes your injections easier, because then you could just inject 250mg EOD...

I would have to disagree with you on either extend the deca to 10 weeks or hes wasting his time cause I have done real short cycles in the past and it worked really well for me and others I know, now if you had something like eq you would be wasting your time but from my experiences I think a 8 week cycle of deca and test is ok but 10 is better but hes not wasting his time. I personally run longer cycles than I have in the past mainly cause I have had eq in my cycle a lot. I ran a cycle 18 weeks with eq/enan/deca(to lube my joints) and winny last cycle and it was great.

rdl
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 01-16-2004 at 04:43 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro good luch and enjoy the ride....suggestion log it in ths members cycles so to free up the board a little more

crj900 is offline Banned
    Dont worry about taking sust eod. There is only one ester that wont be as effictive, when calculated, its only 12% of all the sust. Do it 2 times a week.

Thread Information