Thread: Sperm Count?

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Sperm Count?

how long does it take for your sperm count to reach a normal level after doing a cycle of test for 15 weeks?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    With age as a factor and proper pct,you can be up and running in a month or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    With age as a factor and proper pct,you can be up and running in a month or less.
    cool thanks bro i haven't started the cycle yet but towards the end of the year my wife wants the little people running around. so i can't afford not to be able to give her children, she would never forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    cool thanks bro i haven't started the cycle yet but towards the end of the year my wife wants the little people running around. so i can't afford not to be able to give her children, she would never forgive me.
    Forgot i'm 28 so i should be ok.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm 34, finish mine in November, now I'm trying to get my wife prego. She told me know gear till I'm knocked up! So...I need to get it going spark my test up! Quickly!

SID

platinum is offline Associate Member
    I've got a friend who got his wife pregnant while on. I think it's completely dependent on the person. Me, I'm completely shut down until about a month post cycle. Problem is, after a month of clomid I can't stop crying long enough to have sex

Bump

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on the person. Everyone reacts different to the gear and to the PCT. Like Da Bull said though, a month is a normal recovery time to get to a resonable level. It may not be quite as high as it was before the cycle, but high enough to get the job done.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read somewhere that even though you're "fully recovered", your sperm count may not be back up to your normal levels for up to a year. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I just thought I'd throw that out in case someone else knew more about it...
    Yeah, that's correct. Some people may never reach the level they were at before they began using AAS. That said, nearly everyone that does proper PCT will get their levels back plenty high enough to function properly.

Thread Information