kennyw12345 is offline New Member

can i store gear in a clean syrange for months?

I just ordered QV etnanate. i got the 50ml bottle. im going to pull out some for my next cycle and give my friend whats left in the bottle. my question is, will anything bad happen or the gear go bad if i store it in a clean syrange for a period of a few months?
    I saw the topic in a different post, but they were talking about a period of days, not months

wallycn is offline Banned
    I stored some QV EQ in some syringes for about two and a half months, just from the moving around and stuff the syringes got a little lose and alot of the gear ended up leaking past the rubber stopper, so I lost a little of my gear. Fron that experience I would never do it again. You are always best of to keep the juice in the bottle.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    You probably need to find a new sterile bottle and transfer half of it to that. You can get them from some research companies.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would NOT store your gear in a syringe for that long. It will eventually eat away at the rubber stopper. I personally would never go longer than 2 weeks.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I would NOT store your gear in a syringe for that long. It will eventually eat away at the rubber stopper. I personally would never go longer than 2 weeks.

the ba content in the gear will wear out the stop and let the gear leek out..
    1-2 in my opinion is fine i pre load 1 week ahead to cut down time

Doc

Frozenone is offline New Member
    I´ve done it with sustanon and I kept it in syringes for 6 weeks and nothing happened to the rubber on the stopper or anything.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenone
    I´ve done it with sustanon and I kept it in syringes for 6 weeks and nothing happened to the rubber on the stopper or anything.....
    You got lucky....I wouldn't make THAT a habit.
    2 weeks max IMO.
    Also, How many "Cycles" do you think you're gonna get out of a 50ml bottle??
    If they're short and low dose I guess you're OK, but if you're going 12 or more, or 750mg or more or Both....I wouldn't worry about your Pre-load/Sharing Problem??

kennyw12345 is offline New Member
    thanks guys. when i order my pinz, i think i will order a new steral bottle as well. im only going to do a 9 week test only cycle, but i am not starting it for a few months. my friend wants to start now. so in the end im going to have 10ml left over, any suggestions on what to do with the left overs?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

you can send it to me and I will store it properly for you...

Thread Information