BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Question on orals...

Ok folks... as most know I am fixing to start a good cycle and have been cruising on 150mg prop ED. Anyways I was planning on runnig until June
    1g test e a week
    800mg deca a week
    anadrol 150mg ED 4 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat

but someone brought itto my attention and I'v espoken to several people who have tried it was instead of running andarol at such high dosages to do this

100mg anadrol and 40mg dbol ED 4 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat.... I'm thinking of giving this a try... any opinions... I've used both in the past, not together of course and I havea feeling my body will respond quite well to this. I will be checked 2-3 times a month by my doc... she's pretty cool about my as use and has always looked after me while I'm on.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Never done both but I'm interested to here your results.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I would also be very interested in the results or any opinions.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    I don't see any benefit to running d-bol and a-bombs at the same time...they both do vitualy the same thing except that a-bombs donot convert to estrogen other than that they are both considered more androgenic than anabolic ...
    It would be more beneficial to run the a-bombs for 4 weeks and then next time run the d-bol for 4 weeks...that might prevent your receptors from burning out from one particular molecule
    Sounds like alot for the liver to do...there's better AAS you could add in place of taking that many orals, but if your going to do it anyway, make sure your taking the milk thistle, and probably a mediclear(OTC) liver detoxer.

good luck

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    I don't see any benefit to running d-bol and a-bombs at the same time...they both do vitualy the same thing except that a-bombs donot convert to estrogen other than that they are both considered more androgenic than anabolic ...
    It would be more beneficial to run the a-bombs for 4 weeks and then next time run the d-bol for 4 weeks...that might prevent your receptors from burning out from one particular molecule
    Sounds like alot for the liver to do...there's better AAS you could add in place of taking that many orals, but if your going to do it anyway, make sure your taking the milk thistle, and probably a mediclear(OTC) liver detoxer.

good luck
    I never saw a point in mixing them either but I now have a few friends that swear by it. Seems to work very well for them...

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I never saw a point in mixing them either but I now have a few friends that swear by it. Seems to work very well for them...
    Looks like I'll have to give it a try!...I'm starting a cycle in 2 weeks...maybe I'll decrease the anadrol to 100mgs and through in some d-bol at 50mgs...I'll let you know how it goes!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I never heard of mixing Dbol and drol together in one cyc.. Let me know how it goes..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd have to say no.........

and i dont speak from experience here, but it seems like the bloat alone is gonna be a real problem. not to mention the stress on the liver and other vitals. if you do decide to go ahead, i'd definitely be interested in the results. and i'm super glad youre getting looked at often by the doc.
    i guess it just seems like overkill to me bro, but thats jmo......

i have done anadrol and winny tabs together...........and i'll never do it again, EVER.

peace I4L

Thread Information