peewee8234 is offline New Member

Question lumps in my nipples ----how long?

I got a small lump around my nipples around Jan 20,(after my cycle) I am pretty sure I started to take Nolvadex around Jan 27th. The Nolvadex actaully help in reducing the lumps to nothing.... I think the lumps went away after 3-4 weeks, (like Feb 20th). I was still taking the nolva and liquidex, very little for each up until a week ago and after the lumps were gone. Should I stop like I did, or should I still take the nolva for a little while longer
    eventhough the lumps are gone?
    Thanks

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be OK now Bro - just remember Nolva is a must during the cycle 10mg ED - " because gyno is nobody's friend " LOL - Glad that you were able to get rid of it but I believe that since you have had it - you are more prone to getting it - going to bump this for more input from the Bros

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You can have "rebound" gyno for a while after your cycle - did you use proper PCT ?

peewee8234 is offline New Member

Question

I was using Liquidex during my cycle, but when i finished I had 2 trips to go on and forgot to take my clomids and liquidex. So for 10 days, my test was low since off the juice and thats when I got it...(stupid me for forgeting to bring it). Thats when I got Nolva th shrink the growths. Im not gonna juice for a while, Just making sure these puppies dont magically appear after they finally disappeared...... or only taking more juice, will I be more susceptible....
    like you said, would it rebound eventhough I am not taking anything anymore? im a little in the dark.....thanks

Thread Information