Thread: cycle help

jason3500 is offline Junior Member

cycle help

I have read some very good posts from all the users and I was wondering if you could help me with a second cycle

my first was wrong with winny and eq only as I left test out however I am very worried about the heavier gear for issues like estrogen, sexual peformance, getting body to function normally afterwards, what are the odds of getting into a situation that my b ody does not go back to normal.

Please could you suggest ab cycle for me that you feel is very safe and perhaos utilizes test enthanate, EQ and winny 50mg tabs as well as specifc PCT and during the cycle therapy as well as I am very nervous to use test and dianabol

Thanks

my email address is [email protected]

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Week 1-10 400-500mgs/week Enanthate
    Week 1-10 400 mgs eq/week
    week 8-12 50mgs/day winny

you should be alright with these doses...if your really concerned about your nuts etc, you could take 5000iu of hcg every 2 weeks during your stack.. and add clomid post cycle.

I have done over 15 cycles and my libido has gone away a few times but has alway's returned to normal...And I have done much higher doses in the range of 1500mgs/week of test and 200mgs anadrol /day etc...I found the worst results came from runnung fina for a long time or deca for extended periods of time.

keep some nolvadex on hand incase the nips feel a little sore then you could take 20mgs/day till you finish your cycle or even better yet take it for about 2-3 weeks after your cycle has ended

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for te advice !

Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Week 1-10 400-500mgs/week Enanthate
    Week 1-10 400 mgs eq/week
    week 8-12 50mgs/day winny

you should be alright with these doses...if your really concerned about your nuts etc, you could take 5000iu of hcg every 2 weeks during your stack.. and add clomid post cycle.

I have done over 15 cycles and my libido has gone away a few times but has alway's returned to normal...And I have done much higher doses in the range of 1500mgs/week of test and 200mgs anadrol /day etc...I found the worst results came from runnung fina for a long time or deca for extended periods of time.

keep some nolvadex on hand incase the nips feel a little sore then you could take 20mgs/day till you finish your cycle or even better yet take it for about 2-3 weeks after your cycle has ended

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I would stick to something more like:

wk 1-4 30mgs D-bol ed
    wk 1-12 500mgs Test E or 400mgs Test C
    wk 14-17 PCT

*nolva throughout

Seeing how this is your first cycle with test, you may not want to throw in the winny right away so you can see how you react to the test.

You may even consider not using the D-bol and using a lower dosage of test. Up to you really. Let us know your plans. Good luck.

Thread Information