Superhuman is offline Banned

Winstrol and Anadrol

hey guys I got a question. I'm running a cycle of Enanthate and EQ and I just ordered some Anadrol and Winnie. I'm 6'2 230lbs. What would be a good dosage? I'm currently at 1000mg Enth/week and 750mg EQ/week. Should I add to that 50mg Winnie (oral)/ED and 100mg Adrol/ED? Thanks

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    a decent winnie dose ranges from 50 mg ED -100mg+ ED...

anadrol 50 mg ED - 150mg ED..

whther or not you should use it in your cycle and when you shoudl use it are different questions.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    definately dont take them both at the same time. 2 orals at once = big no no. one is gonna help u bulk up( a-bombs) the other cut ( winny) u make the choice based upon your goals

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    definately dont take them both at the same time. 2 orals at once = big no no. one is gonna help u bulk up( a-bombs) the other cut ( winny) u make the choice based upon your goals

Whats the difference in taking 100mg/day winnie, or two seperate orals at 50 mg each? I agree with what you are saying based on their purpose (cutting, bulking). Just curious how it differs from substance and mg's.

-B

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

true! use a bombs to jump start the cycle or use winnie to harden up at the end of the cycle. just depends on what you want out of this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Whats the difference in taking 100mg/day winnie, or two seperate orals at 50 mg each? I agree with what you are saying based on their purpose (cutting, bulking). Just curious how it differs from substance and mg's.

-B

he asked about adding winny @ 50mg/ed AND a-bombs @ 100mg/ED. it too tough on the body. too much 17aa. and they both kinda contradict each in what they do. one is used to bulk the other is used to harden

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40

-B

he asked about adding winny @ 50mg/ed AND a-bombs @ 100mg/ED. it too tough on the body. too much 17aa. and they both kinda contradict each in what they do. one is used to bulk the other is used to harden

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly! I would NOT recommend 100mg ED of Winstrol . 50mg will yield great results.

okay. what about 4 weeks of Adrol at 100mg/ED, and 4 weeks of Winnie at 50mg/ED later?

i think 4 weeks of winny isnt enouhg. u need at least 5. and plus i wouldnt really combine to very toxic 17aa's in the same cycle. what is your cycle history?

I've had one 12-week cycle of Test Enth/Dbol and one 12-week of Test Cyp/EQ/Anadrol . Both times I took the orals for 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle.

I have read in some posts that guys have gained up to 20lbs using winnie in a cycle and losing BFP at the same time. Anadrol of course helps with gains, too. My thinking was, since I ordered one bottle of each, why not combine then. Since the general concensus is that both at once is too hard on the liver, I am beginning to think about 4 weeks of Anadrol (100mg/ED) at the beginning of the cycle, 2 weeks off from Orals, then 6 weeks of Winnie (50mg/ED). How does that sound. Hey, thanks a lot for the input guy - this is my first experience with Winnie.

arent u already running 1g of test a week and 750 of EQ? how many weeks into your cycle are u ? anadrol shoul dbe used at the beginning of a cycle not in the middle

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I would say fvck the abombs with that much test and eq and just stick to throwing the winny in at the end for 5-6 weeks to finish up with. The abombs will def help you throw on mass quick but you will lose a lot of that with time, and if you were to take winny with it also you would basically be getting rid of that water weight anyways.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    I would say fvck the abombs with that much test and eq and just stick to throwing the winny in at the end for 5-6 weeks to finish up with. The abombs will def help you throw on mass quick but you will lose a lot of that with time, and if you were to take winny with it also you would basically be getting rid of that water weight anyways.
    Agreed. Your cycle look more of a lean mass builder cycle then a traditional bulker. Drop the A-bombs and use the winny at the last 5 weeks of your cycle to help harden you up. When I used anadrol it killed my appetite. I've asked a few other who have used it too and they both said that it curved their appetite. It is one of, if not the most toxic oral there is. Besides it bloats ya to high heaven and it sound like you want to stay lean. Atleast that's what I got from your cycle. Hope this helped...peace.

yeah, I started my cycle about 4 weeks ago, but I was thinkign of extending it to include the Anadrol . I'll just listen to what yall said and take the winnie for the last 5 weeks and save the Abombs for later. Yeah ODC I know what you're saying. Last time I used Anadrol I had like no appetite - in addition to that the bloating of my face made people really suspicious of my AS use, and I definately can't let anyone know. Thanks everyone for the help. Peace

Thread Information