Sheek is offline Junior Member

Foxy Sphinx's cycle.

I just wanted you guys to take a look at this. It was the Guy that wanted to do an expirment to see if he could grow taller before his growth plates defused. I found this on another board (CJM via muscle nexus). Im interested to see the results. I think he is making his own gear, I dont know about the GH and stuff.
    *THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST CYCLE BY THE WAY*

Juice:
    500mg/wk Test E -- weeks 1-46
    500mg/wk EQ -- weeks 1-46
    100mg/eod Masteron -- weeks 38-46
    3iu/2 x ed HGH -- weeks 1-52
    30mcg/2 x ed LR3IGF-1 -- weeks 1-46 (4wks on/off)
    25mcg/ed T3 -- weeks 1-48
    8iu/ed Insulin -- weeks 1-46 (5 days on/off)

Ancillaries:
    2.5mg/ed Letrozole -- weeks 1-47
    .5mg/ed Dutasteride -- weeks 1-52
    500iu/wk HCG -- weeks 1-46 :: weeks 49-50
    60mg/ed Nolvadex -- week 48 :: 40mg/ed Nolvadex -- weeks 49-50 :: 20mg/ed Nolvadex weeks 51-52

Alright thats my beastly cycle outline. Now you can determine if my PCT is sufficient..

* Im going to run the HGH throughout the entire PCT to help stabilize my gains as I go through the PCT -- can I do this or will it **** my HPTA recovery???

* Week 47 im going to begin tapering down my T3 from 25mcg/ed to 12.5mcg/ed and run it at that for weeks 47 and 48 and then discontinue its use by week 49 which will be the first actual week of PCT since its 2 weeks post-last injection.

* Im going to taper down my letrozole dosage (just because of the rumored 'estrogen bump') starting at mid-week 47 and completely ending by start of week 48.

* Im going to discontinue using the HCG at end of week 46, and then hit it on weeks 49 and 50 at 1000iu/eod (3,000iu/wk) for those 2 weeks.

* Starting nolvadex at 60mg/ed 1 week (week 48) before actual PCT should start, dropping it to 40mg/ed for weeks 49 and 50, then dropping to 20mg/ed for weeks 51 and 52.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That is a killer cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    how big is this guy again? 5'7 160? I wanna see some before and after pics. Hopefully the pic isn't from a coffin.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This kid has bigger issues than just wanting to grow a few inches. Search around for some of his threads. Disturbing.

-moto

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes..Moto..I think this is the poor kid who had some obsession with a 13 year old and he was like 19 or 20..Can't remember exactly..I just recall that he was definitely way out there..I would guess he had some serious emotional problems to say the least..

Doc M

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    ya Allah! i thought i've seen some psycho cycles... Must cost him an arm and a leg. literally.

Sheek is offline Junior Member
    Yeah its Kind of sad. The worst part is his parents support him in doing this.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If his parents have any sense, or know exactly what he is talking about doing, then they would not support him with this. It's already been beat to death in previous threads, so no sense in doing it again.

-moto

Thread Information