Hughhefner6 is offline New Member

Question Running Eq/Test/Tren/Winny...Add Dbol?

Yo

I'm 21 years old 175 lbs 5'10" Around 11% body fat and I have three years of training under my belt. I'm planning my second cycle to start February 14th and this is what I've got so far:

EQ @ 400mg weeks 1-15
    Test Eth @ 500mg weeks 1-8
    Test Prop @ 70mg ed weeks 9-18
    Tren @ 70mg ed weeks 10-17
    Winny @ 50mg ed weeks 12-18
    HCG @ 1000iu weeks 14-18
    ECA Weeks 1-8, 11-12, 15-16, 19-20
    Clen Weeks 9-10, 13-14, 17-18, 21-22

Nolva @ 10mg ed weeks 1-18
    Arimidex @ 2.5 ed weeks 1-18
    Finastride @ 1.25 ed weeks 1-18

Post Cycle Therapy :
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ed
    Tribulus 3000mg ed

Supplements:
    Multi-Vitamin
    Multi-Mineral
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Calcium
    Omega 3-6-9
    Isolate Protein
    Glutamine
    CLA
    ALA
    Milk Thistle

My ultimate goals are to drop to or under 6% body fat and to be at 190lbs. I think I have everything in place but I would like someone to give it a run over. I was also thinking of adding Dbol to this cycle I would run it weeks 1-5 @ 30mg ED but I think that this might be over kill for my goals. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear them.

Thanx

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    IMO i think that is a pretty heavy cycle for only your second one. also pretty **** long
    I agree with that.

Also, those are some pretty lofty goals....you will need to lose a little over 8 pouinds of fat, while gaining 25 pounds of LBM. No doubt, you can gain that kind of weight...but at the same time drop to 6% BF....it just doesn't figure. Either lose the fat or gain the meat...trying to do both will short change each of those goals.

Hey

I know that the cycle is a little large for my second cycle but I have been doing research for around 4 months now and I know that I can handle it. Also those are my ultimate goals it is not where I expect to be at the end of the cycle. I should also say that my body fat is more like 10% (It was 11% last fitness test three weeks ago and it has dropped since then I also plan to be at 9% by cycle start date). I know that I have to gain quit allot so that is why I though Dbol at the beginning of the cycle might be a good idea.

I was also wondering about NYC and T3. Do you guys like it is it worth the money and do you think I could cycle it in with ECA and Clen or maybe replace one of the two.

If anyone else has any questions, comments or suggestions please post.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughhefner6
    Hey

I know that the cycle is a little large for my second cycle but I have been doing research for around 4 months now and I know that I can handle it.

I am not tring to bust you balls but how do you know that you can handle this cycle. How many of these have you used in the past?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    bro you would get excellent results using the EQ,Test and the tren you do not need all of those for your second cycle.

Swellin Guest
    I like PurePower's advice. In fact, that is exactly what I will be using in my next cycle. You can also run the clen /ECA rotation, and cut some fat. As for the T3...I don't know...never touched it. I will be trying IGF in a couple of months...that might be something else for you to research.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    thats what im on as we speak =-)

Hey

Ok so this is what I think I’m going to do now. I’m going to forget about the Dbol and ditch the Winny to use in another cycle, I’m just going to run EQ, Test and Tren like recommended. I’m also going to leave out the Clen because of the potential blood pressure problem from combining Tren and Clen unless I find it really as hard as I think I will to get my body fat as low as I would like. This is what my cycle looks like now:

EQ @ 400mg weeks 1-15
    Test Eth @ 500mg weeks 1-8
    Test Prop @ 70mg ed weeks 9-18
    Tren @ 70mg ed weeks 11-18

Nolva @ 10mg ed weeks 1-18
    Arimidex @ 2.5 ed weeks 1-18
    Finastride @ 1.25 ed weeks 1-18

Post Cycle Therapy :
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ed
    Tribulus 3000mg ed

Supplements:
    ECA
    Multi-Vitamin
    Multi-Mineral
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Calcium
    Omega 3-6-9
    Isolate Protein
    Glutamine
    CLA
    ALA
    Milk Thistle

This brings up another problem, should I incorporate HCG into the cycle? I originally planned on have it because I thought that I would add Dbol, but now that I have decided to leave out Dbol and Winny I know that Tren really shuts you down so I think it still might be a good idea to use pre PCT. I would run it weeks 14-18 @ 1000 ui.

Thanx

Thread Information