macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

Winstrol only cycle? please help!

Ok obviously I'm new to this whole thing, I baught a vial of qv winstrol . I was recomended it from various people, and now that I have it I've been seeing a lot of threads about it. I'm kind of getting the drift that a winstrol only cycle is not gonna do much, but what will it do? I spent a good chunk on it and dont have any money left for anything else so telling me to do something else wont help me cause I'm kind of stuck with a vial of winstrol and no money. so my question is this what will this do for me now that I have no other options, I've been taking 1 cc twice a week, so 2 cc's weekly. what should I do and what should I expect?

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    a winstrol only cycle could get you some results, not as good as a complete cycles but you need to take it more then twice a week, every other day or every day at 50mg a day will get you a little bit of results, you should still take clomid when you are done with it to prevent estrogen rebound

simplyjakked is offline Member
    did the person that sold that to you use any lube?LOL anyways u might harden up a little but you really need to shoot 50mgs every other day!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macthedaddy
    Ok obviously I'm new to this whole thing, I baught a vial of qv winstrol. I was recomended it from various people, and now that I have it I've been seeing a lot of threads about it. I'm kind of getting the drift that a winstrol only cycle is not gonna do much, but what will it do? I spent a good chunk on it and dont have any money left for anything else so telling me to do something else wont help me cause I'm kind of stuck with a vial of winstrol and no money. so my question is this what will this do for me now that I have no other options, I've been taking 1 cc twice a week, so 2 cc's weekly. what should I do and what should I expect?
    You wont see much...if anything bro. Just take this as a learning experience, trade/sell/or put away the winny for your 5th or 6th cycle.

Stop taking it...only bad can come of it.

You have done 1 thing right though...you found this web site! Just read your ass of and learn all that you can BEFORE you put something in your body....(hint, your 1st cycle should be a test only one)

JMHO

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Save up and get some TEST. by shooting Winstrol 2 times a week is a waste of gear. It won't do anything. For best results, Winstrol has to be taken ED @50mg. Also, I'm not sure how long you were going to run it, but I wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks. I personally don't like Winstrol. It destroyed my joints. I couldn't lift for 4 months. Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle for muslce hardness..

I was reading in another thread that "winstrol might shut me down", what exactly does that mean? and if I took your advice and did it ED for 6 weeks what would my likely results be, will I have any streangth gains at all or just muscle hardness?

You won't see to much strenghth gains on Winstrol . Shut you down means, while doing steroids , your natural testosterone levels will be surpessed. You boy won't work.....Thats why you HAVE To have your post cycle thearpy on hand to help bring your natural levels back up.

AKA CLOMID

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, Save up and get some TEST. by shooting Winstrol 2 times a week is a waste of gear. It won't do anything. For best results, Winstrol has to be taken ED @50mg. Also, I'm not sure how long you were going to run it, but I wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks. I personally don't like Winstrol. It destroyed my joints. I couldn't lift for 4 months. Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle for muslce hardness..
    and what TEST would you recomend that is somewhat afordable?

Bro, just save up a bit more cash for some TEST. Hell, you can do a low dose cycle of test for under 200.00 and in the end you will be very happy. Also, not sure if you knew this, but if ED injections get to you, you can shoot the stuff in your mouth and drink it...

and what TEST would you recomend that is somewhat afordable?
    I would do eitehr Test cyp or enan. Longer acting esters..(less injections) If you take your time and relax, you can find a 200mg/10ml bottle of TEST for about 50.00-80.00

Remember, your also going to need some CLOMID and Nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, just save up a bit more cash for some TEST. Hell, you can do a low dose cycle of test for under 200.00 and in the end you will be very happy. Also, not sure if you knew this, but if ED injections get to you, you can shoot the stuff in your mouth and drink it...
    I might be able to... well... not really afford that but make it work in my budget if I had to, lol, so what test would you recomend then?

As in the company? There's hundreds of good companies selling test. everyone will have an opinion on this. But, as long as you trust the guy who sold you the Winny, then I'd see what he has.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    LOL..my wife does 25 mgs winnie ed !

Oh yeah I think the best first cycle is :
    4 wks dbol 40 mgs ed
    8 wks deca 400 mgs wk
    8 weeks test 500 mgs wk

I blew up like a beast on that.

whatever you do ...Do TEST it will do wonders for you and is the basis for any cycle.

yeesh how many times has this been said?

oh yeah you can drink the winny ,,since you forgot to ask!

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    I think Sumissiongrappler has a good cycle going there minus the d-bol. Just pisses you off and hasn't really done much for me.
    The test-only cycles are way overrated on this site IMO. Also...read this http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=34527
    and find more information on it, using the search button.

Man am I glad you guys are here! I could have been in a world of hurt, I was under the impression that you just did them and worked out, I had no idea that there was so much involved in AS! that is untill I found this site and read like three days straight. but still much of it is way over my head! so if I got a hold of some test and clomid, what would be the recomended cycle? I dont want to just blow up like a beast, but I do want some significant streangth gains, right now all I've done is 2 cc's of winny so I'll put a hold on that for now. could you guys help me with a cycle using test, winny, and clomid? I would be in you debt!!!
    semper fi

Man am I glad you guys are here! I could have been in a world of hurt, I was under the impression that you just did them and worked out, I had no idea that there was so much involved in AS! that is untill I found this site and read like three days straight. but still much of it is way over my head! so if I got a hold of some test and clomid, what would be the recomended cycle? I dont want to just blow up like a beast, but I do want some significant streangth gains, right now all I've done is 2 cc's of winny so I'll put a hold on that for now. could you guys help me with a cycle using test, winny, and clomid? I would be in you debt!!!
    semper fi

Thats what we are here for. for your first cycle, I would recommend only doing "TEST". You don't need to add more compounds in there.

I would suggest

Week 1-10 Test cyp or Enan 500mg a week.
    Nolva on hand (in case of gyno)
    Post cycle thearpy - CLOMID
    Run it:
    day 1 - 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-21 - 50mg

Make sure you eat 6 meals a day. You are going to have to get at least 1.5g of protein per body weight and get plenty of rest

oh yeah, Start clomid thearpy 2 weeks after last test injection.

Also, split the doses up for the Test. You can get away with shooting Enan or cyp once a week, but it's better to split the dose up twice a week. It will help keep your blood levels more consistent.

And stick around the site...You will be amazed how much you will learn!!!

Welcome to AR.

I'd be eating Fina pellets and need a bra for my man titties had I not found this site.

Better yet ..i would be shooting the fina pellets in my earlobes with the Implant gun.

thanks I will be around for sure you have helped a lot, but what should I do with my winny? was that a waist of money? also what do I do with the nolva, do I keep my eye out for tits or something, lol, and how much would that likely set me back?

Thread Information