moush is offline Senior Member

PCT update!!!! Good Stuff...

Well i am on day 5 of PCT/clenbuterol . So far I went from 240lbs to 225....but still retaining my size and hardness, which is amazing! I am sooo siked to see wut my second cycle of clen does for me. And I know most feel depressed during PCT, but I feel so energetic and still kept all my strength and amazing pumps from my cycle. Is this a usual weight loss for most who have done PCT with Clenbuterol....let me know, give me some replies. Thanks guys for all the help for my first cycle.

And incase you did not know my first cycle looked like this:
    wk 1-9 Sust @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-9 Deca @ 300mg/wk
    wk 7-11 Winnie tabs @ 50mg/ed

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i guess its just the clen that is giving you so much energy. remember that a lot of the weight you have lost is water weight, especailly when taking sus and deca . but hey if you are keeping you strength then congrats

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i guess its just the clen that is giving you so much energy. remember that a lot of the weight you have lost is water weight, especailly when taking sus and deca. but hey if you are keeping you strength then congrats

Yea sust bloats me like crazy... keep the training intensity up and diet good ull be fine..

Doc

moush is offline Senior Member
    well i knew the energy was from Clen but i lost most of my water weight b/c i had to wait 3 wks for PCT so i lost some weight already....did i lose more?? or was it fat? I have also been doin cardio in the am on an empty stomach.

Thread Information