DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

for those who make their own fina PART 2

i found this while searching for zeranol pellets. for those who didnt read part 1
    i recieved the wrong pellets from the cattle supply store.

Using growth-promoting implants is one of the most cost effective methods of enhancing cattle gain and efficiency of gain. Implants enhance protein deposition while diminishing fat accretion. Properly designed implant programs should take into account animal age, sex, weight, breed, and market objectives. Meat and animal products from cattle implanted with growth promotants are as safe and acceptable as comparable products derived from nonimplanted cattle.

So you're asking, "Billie Bob, why do I have to know all this information?" Good question there, fellow gymfolk. Unless you're looking to get a job as a waitress in the local Hooters, y'all don't want to be using the implants that have any progesterones or estrogens in them. There ain't no easy way to remove the estrogens and progesterones from the androgens. This-here information limits you to using one of them-there Finiplix types of implant pellets which just contains trenbolone acetate. Now, trenbolone acetate is one heck of an anabolic steroid . Remember Parabolan ? It has an ester of trenbolone in it, and gymfolk went mad-cow crazy over it when it was available. It is about thrice as anabolic as plain ol' testosterone is on a unit per unit measure. So, if you're like Billie Bob and are used to using around 750 mg of testosterone suspension in a week, y'all will find that you can get by on about 250 mg of trenbolone acetate in a week with results that are pretty close to what you'd be getting with the testosterone suspension.

There's another reason why you should consider knowing all that-there information cold turkey. Nobody in the cattle business uses plain trenbolone acetate on their heads of cattle. See, them-there farmer types don't really care if their cattle develop estrogenic side effects. Besides, using an estrogen or a progesterone with an androgen means that the cattle will yield more meat, which is what all them-there farmer types want. So, if you don't want to raise any eyebrows, it's best to buy some Implus-S or Synovex-S pellets to go along with your Finiplix-H pellets, because that's how them farmers would do it. And you want them supply houses to think you're a cattleman, right?

There's also the possibility that the person at the supply store may engage you in some chit-chat. These folks might sound dumb, but you can be sure they're pretty sharp when it comes to animal husbandry. So knowing the language and how the pellets are supposed to be used can come in handy.

So now you're all set and ready to get some implant pellets. How do you get them? Billie Bob tried calling a few different supply stores after he learned all the stuff mentioned above. Like I said before, these supply house workers ain't dumb. You can't order this stuff very easily over the phone. They will, for sure, ask you a lot of questions, and they'll want to send a Hoescht-Roussell (fine makers of the Finiplix line) company man to your farm to make sure you really have cattle. Nope. Sorry, the phone call method just ain't gonna' work for you.

What you need to do is travel to one of the farm or vet supply stores. You need to show up in person. You're best bet is to look like a cattleman or a farmer. Billie Bob chose to wear a pair of tan, Carhart bibs, a flannel shirt, work boots, and a baseball cap that had a John Deere logo on it. Showing up in spandex shorts and a string tank top is a bad idea. You probably could do the cowboy thing with a pair of tight Wranglers, Dingo boots, and a 10-gallon hat, though.

All you need to do is meander on up to the counter and ask for your pellets. Billie Bob asked for Implus-S pellets first, and then said, "Oh, yeah, I reckon I'll also be needing them-there Finiplix-H pellets, too, along with an implant gun." The counterman asked how many of each I wanted, and then asked for some identification. If you can get a fake driver's license, now's the time to do it. If not, you'll be buying them in your real name, which Billie Bob suspects is not a real big deal.

My purchase was for ten boxes of the Finiplix-H and five boxes of the Implus-S. My total cost for the whole deal was $4,200. Now, hold on there, and don't have a cow. Ten boxes of Finiplix-H contain 100 cartons of pellets, and each carton contains 100 pellets. So $4,200 done got me 10,000 pellets that each contain 20 mg of trenbolone acetate per pellet. That-there's a whole lot of androgen! You might only want a box or so of each. A single box if Finiplix-H (ten cartons of 100 pellets, or 1,000 total pellets) is about $350 or so. Yeah, you'll be fixin' to throw away the Implus-S pellets. Consider it a safety tax.

I decided just to crush up the pellets with a mortar and pestle, and then I dumped the powder into DMSO—the handy transdermal carrier that everyone knows about. Billie Bob has been using 60 mg of trenbolone acetate in DMSO applied to his thighs (three pellets worth) every day for the last month, and the results are pretty dang amazing. What y'all do with them pellets is your own business, far as Billie Bob is concerned.

On my way home from the supply store, I was speeding down one of the roads in my Lincoln Continental (yes, hotrod Lincoln!). One of the deputy sheriffs pulled me over for speeding, and he saw my implant pellets in plain view. Good ol' Billie Bob was sweating bullets thinking that the law was going to take his pellets and arrest his sorry ass. Nope. Not the case here in Kentucky. The deputy didn't have anything to say about the pellets, but he did write me a $100 ticket for speeding.

If you don't reside in your own version of Bum-**** Egypt, it's unlikely that you'll be able to get the pellets the way that I make mention. But if you do live somewhere in the Midwest, the heartland of America, and you can't obtain human anabolics from anyone in your gym, or if they want some high-falutin' price for gear (like six bucks for a single Anadrol -50 tablet), then these-here pellets offer an economic solution for you. Remember, Billie Bob don't think them-there pellets is against the law for us gymfolk...not yet, anyway.

Editor's Note: Billie Bob just won first prize at the local 4H Club. He was sold for $10,000 and summarily slaughtered
    the cattle supply store.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just order them online? And skip the DMSO part.

That is a pretty funny read though.

-moto

well

well they were alot cheaper i dont know if i can post prices!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The Finaplix -H was cheaper? It can be had for as little as $325 a box from the right places. Also, there is no sense in wasting your money buying some other implant you have no use for.

-moto

oh yea

that story is something i found while researching this zenadrol stuff they had sent me instead of fina=h. they are going to send the correct order.
    uh yea it was less than 325.00 a box

Personally, I think you should write a longer thread, you know, so you can really explain what you're trying to say?

ouch

c'mon now dont pick on me. i didnt mean to paste all that.

Thread Information