jackfrost is offline New Member

low dose test and fat loss

Is it possible to retain strength while losing fat on low dose test?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    depends on how fast you want to lose the fat.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    depends on how fast you want to lose the fat.
    I'm trying to drop around 15 to 20 pounds in seven weeks while keeping (and hopefully hardening) the muscle I have. I'm not looking for gains and I would like to avoid side effects. My choices are Sust 250 and Primo, either together, separately, or Sust then Primo respectively. I have some overseas travel coming up and will not be able to take any gear for two weeks so I need to cut the cycle off after seven. I only have access to a 10ml vial of each and would like to know how to space it for the best acheivement of my goals. I posted a thread about what to do with what I have which got me a lot of "get more gear" and "get different gear" but didn't really get my question answered. I really just want to know if it would be more beneficial to take the Primo alone, take Primo with low dose Sust for the duration, or tapering Sust from say, 500 to 200 mg in weeks 1 - 5 while increasing Primo in weeks 3 - 7. Perhaps you or someone could shed some light. I'd really appreciate it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    no point taking sust 7 weeks especially if you only have 10ml! i would if i were you go with test prop... which kicks in realy fast. for 7 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    no point taking sust 7 weeks especially if you only have 10ml! i would if i were you go with test prop... which kicks in realy fast. for 7 weeks
    I read an article by Bill Roberts (let me state now that I have NO IDEA what the opinion on the board is about this guy) which said that 250 mg's of Sust per week could help with weight loss. Any truth to that at all? What do you think of a short cycle of just Primo, such as 5 weeks at 200 mg per week with moderate dieting and training? Keep in mind, I am a novice not looking to bulk, just looking to harden a bit and drop my gut.

Also, in regard to the Prop and realizing that Sust has so little of it, would it beneifit me to use an EOD dosing schedule of Sust just for the Prop? I know we're talking about miniscule amounts of Prop but I'm trying to make the most out of what I have access to.

bro you should be looking in the diet forum not the steroids ! steroids are just a bonus in helping you but if the diets not there its not going to do ****. Look up clen thats a good fat furner.

And yes sust is better used like 3 or 4 times a week to use the prop in it.

And yes sust is better used like 3 or 4 times a week to use the prop in it.
    Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost
    I'm not looking for gains and I would like to avoid side effects.
    Sorry than steroids may not be for you.

You can easily reach your goals training naturally. Dropping 2 lbs a week is realistic if your diet and cardio are spot on. Strength should stay idle or (increase) if you know how to eat correctly.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Sorry than steroids may not be for you.

You can easily reach your goals training naturally. Dropping 2 lbs a week is realistic if your diet and cardio are spot on. Strength should stay idle or (increase) if you know how to eat correctly.

~US~
    Yeah, I could probably do 2 lbs a week. I'm eating about 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day and limiting the carbs and fat. I need to do more in the way of cardio and training but my workday with commute is around 13 hours long. I think you're right. The diet will likely account for most of the results.

Remember somtimes there is such thing as to much protien! It can turn into fat if you dont watch out.

Remember somtimes there is such thing as to much protien! It can turn into fat if you dont watch out.
    Thanks. By the way, what do you think of Myoplex Deluxe?

the meal replacement ones? They taste awesome! love my strawberry with cran/apple juice. But it better for your diet without the cran and apple because of the sugar but thats the only way i can force a protien shake down my mouth!!!

Thread Information