house71 is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Trenfactor???????

I Need Help...i Want Know If Anybody Has Used Ant Trenfactor Products..plus Has Anyone Heard Of Oil Based Winny..100mg -50ml

righton is offline Senior Member
    He was good when i delt with him, as for the winny yes it can be an oil( cause i make it myself)!

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    anyone used him recently?

joeoak is offline New Member
    I used him about 5months ago and he is top notch Ill soon be purchasing some winny as well

i hope its the same guy...this guy throws in a free bottle of prop

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I used him.

His prop was good but ****ing killed.

CutieFace Guest
    I would stay away from him, his shipping is sloppy
    several experienced vets used a number of his products w/ little to no results...and were not happy w/ the quaility....

Cutie

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    but.. if you have to choose between him and **... trenfactor is the less of two evils.

CutieFace Guest
    I wouldn't go with either one of them to be honest....there's a number of labs that make excellent human grade products with little to no pain on injection

Cutie

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Always worked for me. I'm on the tren now and deadlifted 730 last week. If it's fake then I guess I'm still all natural, lol.

if his service is good or bad people on the board will find out and either hype him or call bullsh** on his products.
    How long does his shipping take?

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    ive heard he has had shipping delays in the past, but supposedly it is better now. as far as his gear, ive never heard any negatives concerning it. getting ready to place an order for some tren /prop myself. oh yeah, and that free prop is killer supposedly. maybe a little painful but hellagood on the gains.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    oh and btw, eyepee and trenfactor can not even be compared. the only similarity is that they are both ug labs. eyepee is just plain ****. i dont care if he claims to be a chemist or not. and if he was as straight up as everyone says he is, he wouldnt put out this bunk. id say chances of getting gear that is dosed correctly and clean is less than %10 and that is generous. hell, youre lucky if the product even has the correct ingredients...or actually, any active ingredient.

with ** it's really a guessing game. winny was good but the oils were underdosed and took forever to arrive. hoping TF will be solid b/c prices and quantities are real good

thank you everyone.. i'm going to place my order soon... winny, test p, tren

His packaging sucks. i got this crap that i can't even draw out of and it smells strongly of alcohol. no wonder the **** hurts. i was expecting something like the pictures i saw with nice labels and a sealed bottle with a rubber top. not this plastic junk. if i use the prop at all i'll have to cut it with some 50mg eq to ease the pain.
    Can anyone post a recent pic of this guy's stuff?

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    The **** I got from him came in a bottle with a screw on top. He e-mailed me and said it was legit and to bake it in the oven at 250 degrees if I had second thoughts about using his products. I will never order from him again.

exactly what i got! fu@$ing crappy packaging!!

if you smell it, it reeks of alcohol. never had any othr juice smell like that. He's obviously saving money on the bottling cuz it was pretty weak. i'll have to wait a few weeks before commenting on the quality of the stuff but you gotta at least ship s0mething usable - not a screw off top that doesn't appear sterile that you cant even draw out of. now i gotta repackage the sh** on my own and i'm pissed about it.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

hmmm..........

i was 'curious' about this, too. right now, i'm in waiting.

did anyone do any searches on this topic?

if you did, you would have noticed the suspicious new member commentary's each post supporting him. hmmmm...., i for one have noticed a big surge is sources in the last year. which is good and bad. i would say the market is doing it's own 'cycle' right now, and we are left to separate the pretenders from the contenders.

please be alert, and MOST IMPORTANTLY fair and objective. it's about the gear and the quality, not just saying something ****ty because you're juiced, impatient, and obsessed. remember juice does make us somewhat wacked. it's fun, but it can be a bad thing.

i'm not trying to flame anyone. it's just that from time to time, the longer you follow this lifestyle, the more you learn. the more you learn, the more sources dry up, or burn out, go away, get busted, etc., so stuff like this becomes very necessary. one can never have too many sources.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    he's one of those guys that lure you in cause his prices are so f*ckin' cheap, i was about to order from him, but now i think i'll hold off on that

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    trenfactor prop was soso....thick and gooey but semi-painless for prop.....trenfactor would be my sixth choice for gear, right ahead of eyepee

I had to repackage mine.I had ordered Test Enan. I was so pissed that I had spent 150.00$ On something that Was like this. I put mine in the oven at 250 for 35 min. Just to be sure.

i'll wait to post on the effectiveness of his tren , but i think i'll take my business elsewhere.
    with so many options out there i don't see any reason to go with someone trying to run a second rate operation. i was expecting much better product than what i got.

how did you guys re-bottle his stuff? i thinking i'll just by a couple vials to dump it in and throw a rubber stopper on it.

That is what I did. I bought presealed vials and put the stuff in them.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Heard his service has been really slow lately.

I have heard that to. But before I order from him again I am going to see how what I got works first. I have not heard to many great things about his products.

sometimes when something seems to good to be true it is too good to be true. great price = sh** service and suspect product quality

this makes it clearer why we should all protect quality sources

anyone with stories on product quality whether good or bad should let some of us know before others use it. i'll definitely be posting when i get it going.

i'm sure we crossed the line.........

......... with this thread, but i for one am happy about it. thanks for not shooting it down mods !! the discussion turned out pretty good.

what did you think of his winny?

sounds like you get what you pay for with this one, that being you pay nothing, you get nothing.

peace to all, CD.

i haven't tried his winny but have read on the board that it was good. i saw a pic and it had a nice bottle with a label. too bad the rest of the board didn't get the same luck. haven't heard of too many others making an oil based winny.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    His winny is top notch imo. It's 100mgs per ml and at the price you can't go wrong.
    I'm kinda bummed to hear that his other oils aren't as good because I was planning on using his prop.
    As far as the service...use his remailers.

i haven't dogged the quality of his oils yet, but the packaging was weak and the prop smelled strongly of alcohol.

thanks bro's........

......... i appreciate it. now, i'll just wait 'til it gets here. however long that will be. peace. cd.

jms462 is offline Junior Member

Tf

I have been using TF for 10 days now. Im on the tren 50mgs ed and i was on the "winny"ed. The pain is almost unbearable. So i have started doing it eod. Further more i have gained almost 10lbs. The problem is, its all water and its in my gut and my tits. I just jumped on L-dex .25ed well see if the water retention goes down if not ill bump up to .5ed.

This leaves me with the question is it really winny or is it a test? I would never know.....im never going to to an UG again their is no need. For a little more u have the reasurrance of saftey and proper doasages.

Did n e 1 else have this problem with TF's winny?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    JMS did u get it from him or his remailers?
    THe winny that I had was the **** and I definetly didn't get any pain from it.

jms462 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    JMS did u get it from him or his remailers?
    THe winny that I had was the **** and I definetly didn't get any pain from it.
    I think i went directly through him...What would the different be? It was sent from a foreign country though.

bump

Thread Information