Mealticket is offline Senior Member

What kind of gear won't get you caught

What can you use that can be expelled from the body in a short period and never ever show up in a blood or urine test? For sports that test athletes religiously what can you use to add strength and power that you can cycle off of for an upcoming event to pass a test and immediatelty get back on after competition. Is it pointless to start a cycle if in 4 weeks or 8 weeks i'll have to pass a piss test? No if ands or buts about passing the test. It has to be my urine or my blood. Since hgh and test naturally occur in the body can you take this and it never show up as being synthetically injected? Is it a waste of $$ to just take one of these or the other. What's the minimum time you should cycle those and expect any real results. Is there any other cheaper gear that would work the same way and not ever show up on drug tests?

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    give it up bro

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    test prop can only be detected for a couple weeks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    test suspension
    masteron

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    creatine
    glutamine
    amino's

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    test suspension
    masteron
    Just like the IronFist said!

Anything water based will be out of you quicker because of the fast acting and short half life!

bump

thebob is offline Junior Member
    Are you being tested for steroids specificly or is it just a work related drug test? If it is just a work related piss test, then AS won't be tested for anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by thebob
    Are you being tested for steroids specificly or is it just a work related drug test? If it is just a work related piss test, then AS won't be tested for anyways.
    It'll be for drugs on th IOC (internatinal olympic committee) banned substance list, which is pretty much everything except for water!

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    It'll be for drugs on th IOC (internatinal olympic committee) banned substance list, which is pretty much everything except for water!
    Ball room dancing was a sport during the last olympics. Do you think they even test the competitors in that?

Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    Thanks. Anyone ever use test prop or masteron or andriol a week or 2 from a drug test and still pass? How long does test suspension stay in?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. Anyone ever use test prop or masteron or andriol a week or 2 from a drug test and still pass? How long does test suspension stay in?
    I'm sure I've seen Masteron pretty high on some of those lists...
    Test suspension has no metabolites so they test for T/E ratio. It should get back to normal in a matter of days.
    Gh is undetectable (for now) so is slin. But don't do either, go with suspension if you really HAVE to juice in-season, just keep in mind that you won't be able to do a proper PCT if you're tested by IOC standards. Clomid, nolva, etc are also banned... So IMO you should wait for off-season and do a correct cycle then...
    No offense but you don't seem like you've researched nearly enough anyways.
    Other factors that influence drugs detectablility: dosage, duration, bf%, metabolism and water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    masteron
    Do you know that for a fact? I've researched to identify a detection time for masteron but could never find a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    I'm sure I've seen Masteron pretty high on some of those lists...
    Test suspension has no metabolites so they test for T/E ratio. It should get back to normal in a matter of days.
    Gh is undetectable (for now) so is slin. But don't do either, go with suspension if you really HAVE to juice in-season, just keep in mind that you won't be able to do a proper PCT if you're tested by IOC standards. Clomid, nolva, etc are also banned... So IMO you should wait for off-season and do a correct cycle then...
    No offense but you don't seem like you've researched nearly enough anyways.
    Other factors that influence drugs detectablility: dosage, duration, bf%, metabolism and water intake.
    You're completly right, i haven't researched it enough. Hence why i joined this forum and have been asking questions left and right.

Since suspension and or masteron have low detection times, can you just cycle on one of these, or is it pointess. Will you gain muscle and strength just doing one thing w/ out a stack?

Flinstone's vitamins, I get awesome pumps from them and great vascularity

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Flinstone's vitamins, I get awesome pumps from them and great vascularity

If you got any funnier................................well....... .........................it wouldn't hurt

You're completly right, i haven't researched it enough. Hence why i joined this forum and have been asking questions left and right.

Since suspension and or masteron have low detection times, can you just cycle on one of these, or is it pointess. Will you gain muscle and strength just doing one thing w/ out a stack?
    Well a test only cycle isn't uncommon. You can gain from it if you adjust your diet accordingly and it will greatly improve recuperation. But you must also consider the specific requirements of your sport (speed, strength, power etc...), and decide if you can afford to gain mass or not. That would help determine your dosage and your diet (along with your height, weight, age, training experience, bf%...).
    Do you get noticed in advance before a test? Maybe you could get away with test prop 100mg EOD. The thing with suspension is that it requires ED injections, some people even shoot it twice daily. Not easy for a first course.

bump

pwrlftr2 is offline Junior Member
    Most labs do not test for every banned substance on the IOC list. I've never known anyone banned for clomid, nolva, ephedrine, caffine, etc. Most simply do a standard assay of the well known steroids . Most people who fail the tests in sports like powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc. do so because of over the counter stuff like prohormones that give off the same metabolites as specific steroids. For example nandrolone is often a drug found in athletes who have never taken Deca or a similiar steroid .

If you want to take steroids and compete you should do so in non tested federations or if you like to do both that is lift clean sometimes and sometime not then you need to allow your body time to clean out the steroids you've taken which will usually mean that most of your gains are gone by the time you have cleaned out. At least that is the more honorable thing to do.

The drugs that I would suggest in this case would be test prop, anavar , winstrol -suspension I would not use (personal choice). These clean out in a short period of time. Also for PCT clomid I think is not detectible after about five days but like I said I've never known anyone busted for PCT drugs, just steroids and metabolites. I'm sure this is correct until you get into actual IOC regulated competition such as the Olympics. If you tested for every banned substance the tests would cost thousands of dollars and take forever. I think that's why they concentrate on the popular steroids.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ^^this thread is from 2004 bro

Thread Information