Thread: cycle question

jackfrost is offline New Member

cycle question

I'm sure the regulars here are tired of these posts but I need some solid advice. I'd like to know what to do (in terms of an effective cycle) if I hypothetically had some AAS. Let's say that, hypothetically, I had 10ml of Sustanon 250, 10ml of Primo and 30 days worth of both Nolvadex and Clomid. This would be a first cycle, and preferably short (around 8 weeks). Realizing that there are better choices but this is all I would hypothetically have to deal with, how would you run it? I am in my early thirties, 5'11'', 200lbs and not at all in the best of shape. I would like to add a bit of lean mass and lose a lot of fat. Just to save you the time of lecturing me, I realize Sust is a poor choice for my goals and that I should get in shape before going on a cycle, but I'm in a hurry (as is everyone). Also, I am prone to gyno.

My thoughts are:

week 1 - 4 Sust 200mg EOD until I run out
    week 6 - 8 Primo EOD
    Using Nolvadex (20 mg per day) weeks 2 - 5 and Clomid (50 mg per day) weeks 6 - 9

Obviously, if I could avoid the EOD injections of Sust, that would be nice. Also, I see no point in starting the Primo while my T - levels are still high (as in week 5). I know they will still be elevated in weeks 6 and 7 but not as much. Should I scrap this and switch to 250 Sust with 200 Primo per week for five weeks? Is the Nolvadex going to be enough for this level of Sust and am I starting it at the right time. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost
    I'm sure the regulars here are tired of these posts but I need some solid advice. I'd like to know what to do (in terms of an effective cycle) if I hypothetically had some AAS. Let's say that, hypothetically, I had 10ml of Sustanon 250, 10ml of Primo and 30 days worth of both Nolvadex and Clomid. This would be a first cycle, and preferably short (around 8 weeks). Realizing that there are better choices but this is all I would hypothetically have to deal with, how would you run it? I am in my early thirties, 5'11'', 200lbs and not at all in the best of shape. I would like to add a bit of lean mass and lose a lot of fat. Just to save you the time of lecturing me, I realize Sust is a poor choice for my goals and that I should get in shape before going on a cycle, but I'm in a hurry (as is everyone). Also, I am prone to gyno.

My thoughts are:

week 1 - 4 Sust 200mg EOD until I run out
    week 6 - 8 Primo EOD
    Using Nolvadex (20 mg per day) weeks 2 - 5 and Clomid (50 mg per day) weeks 6 - 9

Obviously, if I could avoid the EOD injections of Sust, that would be nice. Also, I see no point in starting the Primo while my T - levels are still high (as in week 5). I know they will still be elevated in weeks 6 and 7 but not as much. Should I scrap this and switch to 250 Sust with 200 Primo per week for five weeks? Is the Nolvadex going to be enough for this level of Sust and am I starting it at the right time. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

4 weeks of sust is a waste. Wait and do it right with the proper amount of gear, all your gonna do is get fatter esp. if your out of shape now, jmo but do what u want.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    4 weeks of sust is a waste. Wait and do it right with the proper amount of gear, all your gonna do is get fatter esp. if your out of shape now, jmo but do what u want.
    That seems like sound advice. Out of curiosity, do you think I would be able to run the Sust and Primo at a 250/100 ratio per week for ten weeks and get any benefit in terms of weight loss? I realize this is a paltry amount of AAS but I am not really after any mass gains, just a faster improvement towards lean and cut. This would be used with a reduced calorie, high protein diet with low to moderate carbs and fat. I realize it would be better to wait and do a bulking cycle followed by a cutting cycle, but patience was never my strongpoint.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you don't need aas to loose weight, that cycle sucks and you need more aas if you want to run a decent cycle. Get atleast twice as much sust as a base.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    you don't need aas to loose weight, that cycle sucks and you need more aas if you want to run a decent cycle. Get atleast twice as much sust as a base.
    ...looks like I'll be waiting. Thanks for the replies.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sometimes, honesty hurts, but it is what you needed to hear

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost
    That seems like sound advice. Out of curiosity, do you think I would be able to run the Sust and Primo at a 250/100 ratio per week for ten weeks and get any benefit in terms of weight loss? I realize this is a paltry amount of AAS but I am not really after any mass gains, just a faster improvement towards lean and cut. This would be used with a reduced calorie, high protein diet with low to moderate carbs and fat. I realize it would be better to wait and do a bulking cycle followed by a cutting cycle, but patience was never my strongpoint.
    Personally, I wouldn't use sust. as a cutter, but if that's all you have. Why is everyone such in a rush. Every new guy that comes on here wants to have everything done overnight, and thinks steroids is that miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Personally, I wouldn't use sust. as a cutter, but if that's all you have. Why is everyone such in a rush. Every new guy that comes on here wants to have everything done overnight, and thinks steroids is that miracle.
    I'm only in a rush because I have something coming up in a couple of months that I would like to look my best for. I realize I should have been thinking about this before now, but life can, on occasion, be too overwhelming to concetrate on one's appearance. I just wanted to know if any combination of the AAS I mentioned would benefit me in a way that natural nutrition and training would not (within the time span I have). The advice here, while certainly welcome, seems to be at odds with the profiles given for the various AAS. Some here insist that anything below a substantial amount of AAS will yeild no benefit, while other information garnered from the net suggests otherwise. Additionally, many posters indicate that anything less than a 10 to 14 week cycle is a waste of time. Perhaps they are right, but surely longer cycles could be equated with greater occurences of side effects (especially if not properly dealt with) and lower natural testosterone production. This is why it can be tough to put it all together and decide on what is best. I am by no means looking to add 20 lbs of muscle while dropping 30 lbs of fat in 5 minutes, but I do think that it is possible that I could see better results within the time frame I have by adding AAS. I was under the impression that even 200 mg of primo a week would help with dieting and hardening of the muscles to at least some small degree. I think that the reason I am getting conflicting advice between those who have been kind enough to reply here and from other sources on the net has a lot to do with the differing expectations of those sources.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    if you have a good source you should go back to the drawing board and redo this one over.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    if you have a good source you should go back to the drawing board and redo this one over.
    I wish I could, but cash is limited and hindsight is 20/20.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    why ask for "advice" when you really just want reasurance and really have no intension on changing anything anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    why ask for "advice" when you really just want reasurance and really have no intension on changing anything anyway?
    In fact, I likely will wait until I have more or different gear to do a cycle based on the advice given. That still doesn't change the fact that the advice I asked for was what to do with the AAS I mentioned, in the quantity I stated, within the timeframe I have. I didn't ask what I should have obtained, nor did I ask what I should add or whether I should bother at all with what I had. I think I did a fairly concise job of stating in the original post that the cards were dealt and asked simply how to play my hand. Most of the responses have been relative to the AAS I should get, which again, is not what I asked about.
    As for reassurance, I don't think asking questions and then mentioning that I have heard conflicting advice is seeking reassurance. I am simply trying to take all the information and formulate the best course of action, even if it means no action at all. I am sorry that my questioning of the advice given troubles you, but I am simply not content with getting one reply and treating it as gospel. Perhaps you should scrutinize what has already been written before you jump to conclusions about my intentions. My intentions were clearly stated.

Thread Information