Thread: clen and test

collegeguy15 is offline New Member

clen and test

I am about to stack Clen and Test.....I am trying to cut down on bodyfat so I can be rock hard for spring break. My "guy" who I go through for juice says this will cut down on bodyfat...i am kinda worried that the test is going to blow me up like a balloon...I am a big guy already 6'3 235 14% body fat but i want to drop down to about 10% or 7% will the clen help with that by reducing the water intake and burn fat off of me.....Thanks for the help....also will someone advise me on some juice that will cut me up

also if u are worried about water weight run something like prop along with ldex will have gains with very low water retention

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Yep!...prop for sure...very little if any water retention

Prop
    winnie
    fina
    eq
    the list goes on...it all depends on what you can get a hold of...but I would stack the clen and prop with atleast one other AAS.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i disagree, if this is your first cycle, stick with test only, also prop's everyday injects is probably not something for a beginner, go with this:

400mgs test e weeks 1-10
    10mg nolva ed
    .25mg ldex everyday

the nolva and ldex will keep the bloat down and there probably will be little if any sides

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    and make sure you have pct ready before you start

collegeguy15 is offline New Member
    this is my second cycle all i did the first time was just sus all by itself. Saw a increase in strength, but didnt retain hardly any water....i keep on seeing "pct" in a lot of replies but i dont know what that means. Also if I was to take just clen by itself will that cut me up?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I agree.... Test prop for a beginner is just a pain in the ass ( literaly )! ED injections just get to you if your not used to it.... Try a longer acting Testosterone like Test E or Cyp. I would run it somehwhere between 400-500mg/week! and as for a 10 week cycle, id go 12 weeks instead. Im not a big beleiver in 10 week cycles! You will be surprized on the gains you will see in those extra 2 weeks! Good luck

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What kind of test are you using?
    Diet dictates the gains, not the compound. I use Enan all the time when cutting. Proper ancillery administration will alleviate retension

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy

Da Bull is offline Banned
    From the time of this original post,I'm sure he's close to pct by now

Thread Information